➳4

Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time~

NEO SPORTS UNIVERSITY.

This university was one of the best sports university in South Korea. Here, not only could one practise his specialized sport and become perfect at it but this university also gave opportunities to study many other subjects. Neo Sports University focused not only on your playing skills but also your studying skills. Here, the students were extremely good at sports but aside from that, their academic performances were also great. Sometimes, if a student didn't want to be an athlete anymore, they wouldn't have any problem if they passed out from Neo Sports University. Because, here they were taught about different subjects which they would choose and so, they could easily get another job of their liking.

Today was the start of the university session. Students were going to their individual classes, ready to start a new journey. Kiara was going to her first class too. As everyone's first class on that day would be their own sports class, so she was heading to the natatorium for her first swimming class. She was excited and also nervous at the same. On her way, someone from the back yelled, "BOO!!!"

She got startled and quickly turned around, putting her hand on the left side of her chest only to see not only one but two boys laughing. "Renjun? Haechan?"

"Yeah it's us. Sorry for scaring you", Renjun said.

"Uhh it's ok."

"So where were you going?", Haechan ofcourse.

"Class ofcourse", she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh we are skipping class today."

"But today is the first day and you are skipping your first class?", the girl asked in shock.

"Yeah. Not a big deal", Renjun bluntly said.

"So, let us tell you more about us", Haechan said as he ran his fingers through his brown hair which grew a little bit longer.

"Uhh okay..."

Both the boys put their arms on her shoulders from both sides. She didn't feel uncomfortable but that was weird. But she didn't mind as she thought it was just a part of their personalities.

"So there you can see Na Yumi." The Chinese pointed at the older girl who was far away from them, probably walking to her class. "You have already seen that she is an excellent figure skater. That's why she is called the Ice Princess of our university. She has a good and friendly personality. She doesn't really have any female friends as she spent most of her life with us. She also doesn't like girly things. Also you are probably the first girl she is friends with. Oh yeah remember that she may look cute and all but when she's angry then..... you are dead."

"Yeah I still remember that slap she gave me in high school for eating her favourite pastry", the tanned boy said while putting his hand on his cheek and Kiara instantly nodded.