➳8

It's make love or, make believe~

Kiara turned around and saw a smiling Jaemin leaning on the door frame

Kiara turned around and saw a smiling Jaemin leaning on the door frame. She smiled back at him and said, "Not really."

"No you played very well. Atleast better than me", he said and came closer to her.

"You can play keyboard?"

"I learned how to play piano when I was young from my mother. So, I can play the keyboard a little bit", he answered.

"Oh same. I used to play piano too. Anyway, play something for me."

"Huh? Oh no I left playing years ago. It would be hard for me to-"

"Please~ Atleast try." She batted her eyelashes and looked at him with a pout.

He gulped and then chuckled. "Ok I'm trying." With that he sat on the stool and pressed a few keys. Kiara also brought a chair and sat beside him.

"So I'm starting." And then he began to play the keyboard. He started playing River Flows in You. This was a beautiful piece which he learned from his mother.

As Kiara was looking at him, she noticed that he looked so impressive. His long eyelashes were touching his cheekbones whenever he blinked. His hair was styled like a comma, revealing his forhead. His pink lips had a big smile as always. His outfit was simple, just jeans, white t-shirt and a denim jacket but he looked breathtaking. She saw how his fingers moved from one key to another quickly as the music blessed her ears.

After finishing playing, the male looked at his side and saw her staring at him. This made him flustered and he cleared his throat which snapped her out of her trance. When she realized she had been staring at him for too long, Kiara quickly said while clapping her hands, "Wow you played well. It was beautiful."

Jaemin beamed at her. "Thank you." He paused and getting an idea, he continued, "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow is Saturday so, I don't have anything to do."

"So, will you like to..... watch a movie with me?"

"Movie? Uhh..." The mermaid had never watched a movie before so, she was excited to see what it was actually like. "Ofcourse!"

"So... at 6 p.m.?"

She nodded and said, "I have a class in a minute" as she watched the clock on the wall.

"Ok. See you tomorrow."

"Hmm. Bye bye!!!" And then she left the room and went away.

"Bye!" For Jaemin, he was just sitting there and smiling like a fool.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿

"Do I look good?", Yumi asked while looking at her reflection on the mirror.