4.1

Vince had a feeling that Brian was a cop so Dom, Carrie, Jesse, and Vince followed Brian from Harry's. When they caught up to him, they found him sneaking into Hector's garage. Vince, Dom, and Carrie are waiting in the shadows as Brian drops back down to the ground. Vince quickly knocks him out with his shotgun.
"He moans like a cop," Vince says as Brian wakes up as Carrie stands beside Vince with her arms crossed.
"Brian, this is one of those times you need to be clear about what you say. Nod if you understand me," Dom explains as he walks out of the shadows.
"Nod!" Vince orders as he points the shotgun in Brian's face before Brian nods.
"Sit up," Dom orders. "Tell me what the hell you're doing down here."
"Shit. What I'm doing?" Brian says as he sits up and holds his head. "Dom. I owe you a 10-second car. And what this is about, this is about Race Wars. I just went in there, and Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just came into Harry's and he ordered three T66 turbos, with NOS and a MoTeC system exhaust."
"So, what are you saying? You're gonna check everybody's shit out, one garage after another?" Carrie questions him as she glances at Dom.
"Yeah. Because, Carrie, you know I can't lose again," Brian answers her.
"He's a cop," Vince says as he looks at Dom. "He's a cop!" Dom looks at Carrie before she slightly nods her head.
"You a cop?" Dom asks Brian, who shakes his head no. "Let's go for a little ride."
"Walk!" Vince orders Brian as they head to Jesse's car.

"Okay. You stand watch," Dom tells Jesse as he drops them off outside of Tran's garage. Vince helps Carrie over the fence after they argue about her coming before they climb up to the roof and sneak inside.
"Yo, Dominic. There's no engines," Vince says as they walk over to the cars.
"What are they planning on racing with, hopes and dreams?" Carrie asks sarcastically.
"I don't know, but they're sneaky as shit and they've got enough money to buy anything," Dom explains as Carrie notices Brian walking around. She goes to walk over to him but stops as her phone rings.
"What?" Carrie answers Jesse.
"We got a wolf pack. It's Johnny Tran, and he's coming your way really fast," Jesse explains before Carrie hangs up.
"All right, we got company," Carrie tells Dom.
"Spilner. Come on. Move!" Dom says as they quickly hide behind the cars in the back of the garage.

"Let me ask you a question, Ted," Johnny asks as Lance walks Ted over to him at gun point. "Do you see anything wrong here?"
"No," Ted answers before Johnny pushes Ted's head into the hole.
"We got no engines, do we?" Johnny asks him.
"No," Ted answers. "A couple of Nissan SR20 motors will pull a premium one week before Race Wars, huh?"
"Yeah, probably," Ted answers.
"You're a smart fence, Ted. Maybe too smart," Johnny says as he takes off his jacket. "What are you feeling, Lance? A 40-weight? A 50-weight?"
"A 40-weight sounds nice," Lance answers before Johnny throws Ted to the ground. Johnny holds Ted on the ground while putting a hose near his mouth. Lance pumps oil through the hose causing it to pour all over Ted's face and in his mouth. Carrie shivers before looking away.
"Where are they, Ted? Where are they?" Johnny questions Ted.
"Enough!" Ted gets out.
"Where are they?" Johnny asks again.
"They're in a warehouse," Ted answers causing Johnny and Lance to stop with the oil. "They're in a warehouse, man!"
"Ted. Kiss my shoes?" Johnny ask as he wipes his hands off. Ted crawls over to Johnny only to be kicked in the face. "Let's go get our engines." They leave before Carrie, Dom, Vince , and Brian sneak out the way they came in.

The next day, everyone besides Vince is at the garage working on the car.
"Got a TR7 here, with a ball-bearing upgrade. What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick," Jesse explains as he, Leon, and Letty work on the engine.
"I got this set up for 24 psi," Letty tells Jesse.
"Got it," Jesse says.
"You got big plans tonight?" Dom asks Brian as him, Brian, and Carrie work on the car.
"Yeah. We're going out to dinner," Brian answers him as they glance at Mia.
"You break her heart, I'll break your neck," Carrie tells him causing Dom to smile at her protectiveness of his sister.
"That's not gonna happen," Brian says.

That night Brian took Mia on the date while the team including Carrie took another truck.

The next morning Carrie goes to the garage to help with the car. Carrie and Letty put the decal on the car while Leon and Dom work on setting up the NOS system. After they finish, Carrie and Leon leave.

"Need some help with that?" Carrie asks as she walks into the garage by the race tracks.
"Sure," Jakob answers her with a smile.
"You kids behave," Buddy says before leaving the garage.

Carrie rolls out from under the car that she is working on before Jakob walks over to her. Carrie moves some hair out of her face as they look at each other before he pulls her into a kiss. Carrie smiles into the kiss as she pulls his shirt off. As they are kissing Jakob's hands make their way down her butt before stopping right below it and picking her up causing her to wrap her legs around his waist while she lets out a giggle. Jakob smiles at her as she waves around the rag in her hand as he carries her over to the couch in the corner. Carrie starts kissing him again as he slides her shirt off.