16.5

The team gathers around as Tej works on opening the safe.
"Come on baby," Tej says as he grabs the print having bypassed the code. "Don't be mean." Mia stands beside Brian as they share a smile. Carrie stands on Mia's other side as they hold hands. Rome is sitting on a set of stairs then Han and Gisele stand beside each other. Tego and Santos are sitting on another set of stairs as Tego plays with a deck of cards. Tej places the print on the scanner before using his hand to press it down. There is the sound of something unlocking causing everyone to look around at each other. Tej opens the door causing the money to start to fall out. Tego's cards fly everywhere from his shock. Han and Gisele smile at each other while Brian and Mia kiss. Rome jumps around as he cheers and Santos cheers in Spanish. Carrie and Dom share a hug before Dom looks up as he thinks about Vince.

The next day, Rosa, Vince's wife, returns home with Nico and the twins to find to Carrie waiting on her.
"Mama!" Amelia and Jackson call as they see Carrie before running to give her a hug. Rosa puts Nico down for a nap while Carrie has the twins go grab the rest of their things.
"I'm so sorry, Rosa," Carrie says as tears start to fall. "He's gone." Rosa pulls Carrie into a hug as they cry. About 10 minutes later, Carrie wipes her tears away. "I have to go but I will visit." Carrie grabs the twins and the rest of their stuff before leaving. Rosa goes to her room to find two million dollars sitting on her bed. She picks up a note that says in Portuguese, 'For Rosa and Nico. See you soon, Aunt Carrie and Uncle Dom.'

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Santos and Tego head to a casino in Monaco, where they bet almost all of their money on roulette.

Tej returned home where he fulfilled his dream of opening a garage. Tej is working on a car when Rome pulls up in a nice car before getting out in a nice suit. Rome walks around before opening the door for a woman in a dress that matches his suit. Rome then walks over to Tej.
"So, this is your dream, huh?" Rome asks him.
"It's enough for me, man," Tej answers him before he points at Rome's car. "I take that's your dream."
"Absolutely. What up, boy?" Rome says before they bro hug. "You know what's crazy? There's only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse."
"Huh. That's a nice lady you got there, too," Tej says as they look at the car and the girl.
"Absolutely," Rome says in agreement. "We got to go, man. Lets do this."
"Okay, I'll drive," Tej tells him.
"In that?" Rome asks as he points at the car Tej had been working on. "Come on, man, no way."
"No, no. Not in this," Tej says before pointing at the car almost identical to Rome's that drives up. "In that." Two girls wave from inside the car.
"Are you serious right now? Man, this is crazy!" Rome says as he walks towards the car.
"Yes, so I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh? What's your smart ass got to say now?" Tej questions Rome with a smirk on his face.
"You know what? We can always shine together, baby," Rome says as he looks at the car. "Get dressed, man, we got things to do!"

Han is driving through Berlin with Gisele in his lap as they kiss before planning where they are going next.

THE CANARY ISLANDS

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to look out at the water. Brian pulls Mia in for a kiss before his hands rest on her pregnant belly. They walk back up to the house as they hear an engine before seeing a Nissan Skyline. Carrie gets out of the car before helping Amelia and Jackson out as Dom and Elena pull up in a challenger. Dom and Elena meet Amelia and Jackson before they all walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.
"Nice surprise," Brian says as they all hug, Dom smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy, right?" Elena, Carrie, and Mia go sit on the beach while watching Amelia and Jackson play. Brian and Dom stay on the back porch.
"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister and Carrie," Dom says as he watches them and Elena talk.
"It's because we're free," Brian tells him with a smile before he looks over at the cars. "You know, I want another shot."
"Yeah?" Dom asks as he turns to face him.
"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you and me, once and for all," Brian explains causing Dom to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars.
"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks him with a smile.
"Are you?" Brian asks him back.
"All right, O'Conner," Dom says as he looks at him. "Let's see what you got."

Brian and Dom are out racing when Brian receives the call from Carrie, that Mia's water had broke. So, Brian and Dom are currently racing to the hospital. Brian gets in front of Dom as they go around a curve before Dom gets in front of Brian as they take the next curve. Brian passes Dom again as they race into town. Dom gets beside Brian, who gets in front of him as they turn down the road to the hospital.
"Señor O'Conner. Señor O'Conner!" A nun calls in Spanish as they get out of their cars. "Hurry! Come!"
"It's all right. I've got it," Elena tells the nun in Spanish as she rushes over, holding Amelia's and Jackson's hand. Elena walks over to Brian and Dom. "It's okay, you're just in time."
"You're going to be a great father, Brian," Dom says as he walks over, wrapping an arm around Elena as he takes Jackson's hand.
"What makes you so sure?" Brian asks him.
"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't," Dom answers him causing Brian to smile.
"Get in there. Go," Elena tells Brian.
"Brian," Dom says as Brian walks over to the nuns. Brian turns back to Dom. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nods before the nuns lead him inside.
"You've got this," Carrie tells Brian as she exits the room that Mia is in, giving Brian a quick hug. "Take care of them, Brian." As soon as Mia sees him enter the room, she reaches a hand out to him. Brian takes her hand before kissing her.