9 give her back!

luffy p.o.v

i get of the ship. i call for y/n thinking she was still on the ship. 

"y/n left a while ago" robin tells me.

i look on the sand area but i dont see her. i see blood in the tree's. i call everyone and show them. chopper stays to guard the ship and the rest all come with me. i follow the blood trail and everyone follows. i eventually find a small village. at the top there was a hill and a mansion.

i run up there and soon i reach the destination. the rest of the crew stayed behind trying to look for any clues and asking the villagers some questions. there were a bunch of guards and i easily knock them out. i walk into the mansion.

i hear muffles, crying and screaming from a room.it sounded like y/n so i ran to the room. i banged open the door and i saw a guy i have never seen before. y/n was locked to the wall with hand cuffs and her mouth was covered. the man was taking hitting y/n with a wip. he clothes were shredding.  

i stopped moving at the sight. i soon snapped out of it and ran towards her. 

"gomu gomu nooo pistool" i shout. it hits him in the stomach and he is sent flying back.

i look at y/n's state and i see she is bleeding all over and a lot from her abdomen.

 i hold y/n bridal style. she was very weak and she could barely talk. i looked away, blushing, and put my shirt on her so no-one else saw her in that state.

"luffy ?" she asks weakly smiling a little.

"dont talk you are way too weak " i say looking away embarrassed. she slowly falls asleep in my arms. i look at her sleeping face and i couldn't help but kiss her on her forehead.

i see something blue forming on her face. what was that?

y/n p.o.v

i woke up in a strange room. my hands and legs were locked against the wall. my mouth was covered with a cloth. i then see a strange man holding a wip. 

"so you're finally awake?" he asks. i try my best and use my last of strength to read his mind.'i am going to wip her to death hahahahahaha' i hear him laugh maniacally. i was going to activate my devil but my wings couldn't  come out.

 i was going to control his mind but i felt way too weak. i felt a killing pain in my abdomen. i look down to see blood.

i feel pain all over my body. the man steps forward and starts to hit me. i want to ask him who he was or what he was doing but i couldn't. my mouth was covered and i was way to weak to even move. i just sat there helplessly muffling as i  hope with all my heart luffy comes and saves me.

soon i was about to fall unconscious but then i hear a big bang on the door and it easily breaks. i see no other than luffy. i was so relieved and happy. luffy punched him once and he falls unconscious. luffy runs up to me and easily break of the chains. he takes me into his hands but it hurts me everywhere but i felt safe in his warm arms. he puts his shirt on me because my clothes were all ripped.

"luffy ?" i say weakly smiling.

luffy shushes me and i soon fall asleep. i hear his voice saying that bastard. i feel him kiss my forehead and i soon fall asleep.

robin p.o.v

luffy runs to the mansion. run is the wrong word, he practically flies to save his princess. i smile and i go around asking people questions. i dont get any answered as the people were too scared to talk. they said that their king would kill them if they told  any outsiders anything.

i get suspicious and meet up with the others. they all say the same thing happened to them. we had nothing much to do even after shopping. we decide to go up to where luffy was but soon we didn't have to as he came into sight. 

his eyes were covered with his hat and he was holding y/n in his hands. from what i could make out i saw that y/n was severely injured and she was covered in blood.  everyone runs to luffy and y/n. they all ask luffy what had happened but he refuse to talk until they got to the ship and treated y/n. 

i see some blue things on her face and it worries me. what had happened to her in this small time? i was sure the others thought the same. zoro and sanji offered to take her in their arms but luffy refused. i saw his face and he was angry.

luffy asked us what had happened and we tell him we will tell him on the ship since it wasn't quite safe here.

we get on the ship and everyone follows luffy as he runs to chopper. chopper see's her state and gasps and asks us to leave the room as he examines her more closely. 

i heard him wisper to himself "this is bad if i am seeing right"  

everyone was worried but not as much as luffy. i glance at luffy and i see that he hears. he looked so worried, something i don't see much. luffy was hesitant to leave the room but he knew it was for the best. he steps out and goes to his spot at the top of going merry. his hat is covering his eyes and he just sits there sadly.

everyone see's how he acts and for once it was quite on the ship. sanji decides to make luffy's favorite food in the mean time but luffy said he didn't want it. everyone looks shocked. 

'did luffy just turn down food. this is very serious. after y/n's examination we should get him checked' everyone thinks. we try to cheer him up but nothing, absolutely nothing did.

soon chopper came out and he looked sad and worried and scared. everyone looked at chopper expecting to hear the news.

"what happened to her?" luffy asked in a desperate voice.

chopper stays silent for a while and he soon answers.