11 she's awake!

y/n p.o.v

i woke up with tears in my eyes. who am i?  i look around and i was in a strange room. there was a desk with all the supplies of a doctor. i slowly stood up but my legs didn't let me. i used the wall to slowly walk. it was very hard but i managed. i opened the door and i see that i was on a ship. 

where was i? my legs gave in and i sit with a bang. i drag myself to the railing to look down. i see a green haired guy with swords. i was scared but i felt like i have seen him before. 

"excuse me?" i say loudly. the guy opens his eyes but then he closes them again.

"excuse me?!" i call, a bit louder now. his eyes pop open and his eyes pop open. he zooms up the stairs and comes to me.

"hello? may i know who you are?" i ask still sitting on the ground. 

his jaw drops and i see him laugh. "stop joking around y/n. WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY AWAKE!" he screams. this scares me and i go back.

'so i'm y/n?'i think

"who are you. why are you screaming. what do you want from me?" i ask the strange man.

he laughs and says "you cans top now"

"who. are. you." i say annoyed. he looks at me worried.

"it's me ronora zoro? did you forget?" he asks in a shaky voice.

"i have never met you but it feels like i know you. and who am i?"

"oi oi oi. you're joking. no this can't be happening. do you know the straw hats ? do you know luffy at least." the man named zoro says.

"no who or what are you talking about?" i answer. it frustrates me for some reason. i dont know who he's talking about but i fell like i know.

i was about to say something but i see a hand stretch in-front of me. i see a person in a straw hat come in-front of me. this shocks me. then suddenly he hugs me. 

"hey hey hey hey, Y/N'S AWAKE!" i hear the man who is hugging me say. 

"WHAT!" hear other people scream. they all come and hug me. whats going on. mum? dad? where are you.

i burst into to tears. "WHO ARE YOU!?" i scream with all my might. i see a girl with orange hair, a boy with black curly hair, a man with blonde hair, a little tanuki, a man with blue hair, a girl with black hair and the man in-front of me with a straw hat. the straw hat guy detaches from me and everyone freezes. 

they start to cry. "just as i thought"the tanuki says crying. 

the guy named zoro says"guys...she lost her memory. i thought she was joking but then i saw she was serious. tears come to the green hair guys as well. i start crying for some reason. why was I crying. why were they crying? what in the world was going on.

luffy p.o.v

I was on an island leaving zoro with y/n. suddenly my gut told me to go to the ship. it was a strong instinct so i turned around and started running. i hear everyone shouting behind me but i didn't care. i had a feeling y/n was awake. it brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

i missed her. i missed her so much. i want her back. i need her. i soon reach the ship and i see y/n sitting there on the second floor. it made me smile just thinking about how she will smile when she see's me.  the other's follow soon behind. i use my hand to reach to the second floor.

i was way too excited to go up the stairs. i embrace her hard. i didn't care about anything. i was way to happy to have y/n back. "hey hey hey hey, Y/N'S AWAKE!" i shout so the others can hear. they all come up and hug y/n.

i hear her start to cry "WHO ARE YOU?! " i hear y/n shout. as the words sink in i start to cry. cry so so much. 

'this can't be happening.' i think. no. no no no no. i cry more and more. i let go of her, giving her some air. i hear everyone else start to cry. they had heard. 

"just as i thought" i hear chopper say.

 zoro finally speaks up and explains to us the situation, "guys...she lost her memory. i thought she was joking but then i saw she was serious."  i see zoro starts to cry as well. y/n start crying for some reason. why was she crying. why was she crying. she doesn't know us.

some time later, when everyone calmed down...chopper tells me to help her back into his lab.  i do as he says and i sit there. the rest of the crew come inside the room as well. everyone was sitting on the floor except for y/n. she was on the bed.

"so who are you?" she asks me and it breaks my heart.

"i-i'm you boyfriend" i say blushing.

"oh really? i have a boyfriend. oh it makes sense. in my dream someone told me i had a boyfriend" she says.  

"so who are the rest of you" she asks. 

"we're your nakama." robin says.

"we are childhood friends and i was setting sail alone when you joined me. you told me you had no intention of becoming a pirate but you said you would do it for me" i say sadly hiding my face with my hat, trying not to get sad again.

"yea it rings a bell somewhere"she says. this gives everyone hope and they start telling her all their journey's they had till then and the one's of when she was unconscious.

 chopper soon finishes examining her and her brain and says that the real y/n was still somewhere inside of her and we just had to wake her up. we all sigh in relief. and i smirk. i had a plan to bring her back.

-

-

-

-

-

hey author here...hey i honestly cried while writing this. i don't know about you guys. i hope you enjoyed that and see you.

peace ={