τέσσερα

ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ˢᵗᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ

"ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

"ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ."

⚔⚔⚔

It was cold, darker and snowier than it ever was before. The snow descended from the clouds, dancing through the air in different shapes. Some even landed in my hair, how much I couldn't tell as it blended in with the white locks. All that was for us was to wait in the cold until dawn arrived.

Artemis had assured us that it was coming, but you could've fooled me. It didn't look as if the weather was going to clear up anytime soon. It made me wonder how her brother, Apollo was going to show up. Were the clouds going to suddenly separate as he came down in a big sun chariot? Was that even a thing? I have no idea. I had only heard stories from random strangers and from Nico but otherwise, I never had a chance at education. I had to learn and pick things up myself.

I glanced up at the hill. Westover Hall's windows were lightless, void of anything living or awake. It kind of resembled a villains castle from a Disney movie that the siblings and I watched. I wondered if any of our teachers had noticed we weren't present and if they did, what were they doing about it? I wondered if they notice Dr Thorn's missing presence too, seeing as he was the vice-principle. 

Whist the night was still young, the Hunters has gone to grab our bags from our rooms.

It did not take long for the Hunters to break camp, Bianca had been helping then, chatting along with her now fellow family. Leaving Nico and me alone. Almost as if she forgot all the times I helped her feel at home or comfort her when she was crying. It felt as if she had forgotten all the times I had gotten her to laugh.

Though now, she had pulled Nico off to the side. His clouded eyes and gloomy face gave it away that Bianca was telling him of her decision.

I stood off to the side, crossing my arms to warm up in my jacket. After the meeting with Artemis, I had managed to get it sown up by the hunter who had healed my wounds.  As of right now, she was standing beside me.

"You are upset with the new young Huntress, are you not?" Silas questioned, fiddling with an arrow.

Scratching my neck, I nodded slightly. "I understand why she did it, if she's happy then that's good."

"I sense a but is coming."

"But," I dragged it out, looking down at my feet. "She just left Nico, she didn't care. I could tell she was instantly for the idea, not even thinking about Nico even though he is her brother. Not once thinking about how abandoned and alone he would feel. She was his only real family left and she just left him."

"I do believe she made a selfish decision," Silas nodded. "Not thinking of her younger brother, though she will be safe becoming a Hunter. "

"I just hope she will be happy and won't feel regret later," I muttered. "Because, if that was me, I would never be able to forgive myself. I'll support her though."