έξι

ˡᵃᵛᵃ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁿᵒʷ?

"Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ

"Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ."

I thought I had already seen a lot. Running through countless alleys, being hunted by monsters, sleeping in trees, racing through forests. Though this, this was beautiful. It was sad to think that Camp Half-Blood wasn't always covered in snow but knowing that it would be sunny, with long green grass and fields of flowers. Butterflies and bees flying around is a beautiful thought still. Whereas, right now it was covered in snow that glittered on the ground, cabins, and trees. 

The snow had been falling yet only lightly. Frost covered what seemed to be a chariot track and fruit fields. The cabins were decorated with tiny flickering lights, like Christmas lights, except they seemed to be balls of a real fire. 

More lights glowed in the woods, and a fire flickered in a window of a wooden big house in the attic. 

"Whoa," Nico said as he climbed off the bus. "Is that a climbing wall?" 

I climbed off the bus behind him, glancing at the climbing wall that he was pointing at. What surprised me was the lava.

"Yeah," Percy said. 

"Is that lava?" I muttered. "Why is there lava?" 

I would not be surprised if someone has died here. 

"Little extra challenge," he explained to me. "Come on. I'll introduce you to Chiron. Zoë, have you met—" 

"I know Chiron," Zoë said stiffly. "Tell him we will be in Cabin Eight. Hunters, follow me." 

"I'll show you the way," Grover offered. 

"We know the way." 

"Oh, really, it's no trouble. It's easy to get lost here, if you don't" —he tripped over a canoe and came up still talking— "like my old daddy goat used to say! Come on!" 

Zoë rolled her eyes, but I guess she figured there was no getting rid of Grover. The Hunters shouldered their packs and their bows and headed off toward the cabins. As Bianca was leaving, she leaned over and whispered something in Nico's ear. She looked at him for an answer, but Nico just scowled and turned away. 

She turned to look at me and I offered her a small smile before resting a hand on Nico's shoulder. "Be safe," I said to her.

Bianca nodded, following the other Hunters.

"Take care, sweethearts!" Apollo called after the Hunters. He winked at Percy. "Watch out for those prophecies, Percy, you too Esra. I'll see you soon." 

"What do you mean?" Percy said.

I asked at the same time. "Come again?" 

Instead of answering, he hopped back on the bus. "Later, Thalia," he called. "And, uh, be good!"