Meeting Them

Lisa pov
It was finally lunch time. After our History and dance I AM EXHAUSETED . Can't wait to finally eat lunch. As I was eating with my unnies and Red Velvet amd Twice , I noticed that suddenly the hall was filled with amazed voices as 8 people entered . "Who are they" I asked. "Oh they are the bratty princesses and the knights." Seulgi answerd. "That's them, the princesses" Jennie unnie asked."Yeah that's them you got a problem newbie?" a bratty voice asked. "Um not to be rude but who are you?" Rosie asked. "We're the princesses " another answered. "So that's you , the fake princesses"Jennie unnie said savagely." Wait how did you get here so fast oooo that's your power isn't it, teleportation". "What no tha- that's just my secondary power whore". One of hem said. "Who you calling whore ,slut" Rosé burst out." You will pay for this bitch believe me you will." "Whatever let's just eat."
After eating
So we finished and me and my unnies had to go to the washroom to wash our faves and hands." Hey guys we are gonna go to the washroom" I said "want us to vome with you" joy said . " No thanks"Rosé said. It was not difficult finding the bathroom as there were many signs pointing us there. After we got there we washed our hands , fixed our hairs, fixed our makeup etc. Once we had come out we saw a little surprise and yeah it was the "princesses". "Oh god you guys are not gonna leave you alone are you " Jisoo said. "Nope not till we get you back WHORES" Jooe shouted . And by saying that they all lunged at us we each got one of the princesses. I got Nancy. Rosé got Daisy. Jennie got Jooe . Jisoo got Hyebin. Luckily we all had nice reflexes so we all dodged them. After fighting for a good few minutes a large hand separated me from Nancy. I looked around and saw that 4 boys were holding each of us. " Hey, leave us alone." "Why should we , did you leave our princesses alone."
"Wait so you are the knights" Jennie asked. "Yeah" saying that they released us. "Next time remember who we are before attacking our girlfriends" the one who was holding Jisoo said. "You mean fake princesses" Jennie unnie said. She was always a hot head and she couldn't keep jer mouth shut for a minute. Just One Godamn Minute. "Well I think we need to teach you a lesson" the coconut head said. After he said that the guys poured coffee all over us. "The fuck is wrong with you people" Rosé unnie said. "Well that's what you get by messing with us bitches". Saying that they casually walked away. Ugh they messed up our entire appearance. "Hey guys let's go change" Jisoo unnie said. Luckily we had bought an extra pair of clothes just on case. We changed we looked equally as beautiful before the drama. But we had become rivals with the fake nudes.

Jin pov
The girl whom I held was pretty well really pretty but she still looked intimidating. But I couldn't think about anything apart from what the hothead girl had said. I mean they nevwr showed us their powers. Were they really the princesses or just some attention seekers. I wanted to discuss this matter with the others.
"Hey guys " I called out
"Yeah"
"Yeah"
"Yeah"
I got three answers. The others are rarely home because they have their girlfriends.
" Come down here for a sec" I shouted. BTS were the only family I ever had . We all had lost our parents on an early age due to the war, they all were so small and had no one to take care of them so I became their mother. I came to Penderghast because my family had a house here. With their last breath my parents told me to always stay on rhe right path because that way my brothers would do the right things."  "Hyung you called" Kookie said shaking me out of my past." Yeah I did , sit down " . "What is it hyung, you sound worried like really really worried ." Jimin said. "Hey I was thinking what if it was true" " what if what was true?" V said. "You know about our gf's being fake princesses. I mean they never really showed us any proof." " You know what you are right I'll send an air message to them telling to come here" Jimin said. After a few minutes the girls arrived like nothing ever happened and started talking like "hey boys why'd you call us so late wanna bang" and "let's get it". I don't know why I was angry after hearing this, but I was. "Cut the chit chat . If you are really the princesses then show us your powers" . They looked scared after this. "Why would you suddenly ask us that we don't know how to control our powers yet." "Oh yeah well do a small spell and I'll put a barrier around us so nothing happens" I said. "Tell the truth"Jimin said with his angry voice which is really intimidating and gives me shivers.
"Okay fine we are not really the princesses we just wanted attention"Daisy confessed. This made my blood boil. " C'mon we are going to Mrs Park Bom"I said as calmly as I could after the confession "why" Jooe asked "to get you expelled sluts" Kookie said. "No please anything but that please" they said pleading. "Well you should have thought about it before you lied" V said. I quickly opened a portal to her house. I knew where she lives because I am a knight and all of the knights know where she lives. After we got through the portal we reached a big house . Like a large house. Not even a house a mansion. Once we rang the bell the girls began to plead again. But we didn't let them go . It took a good five minute to open the door and once the door opened I was surprised to see who opened it
"You" we both said at the same time.

Park Bom's mansion

BTS's house