Surprise

Jin pov
"You"we said at the same time
"What are you doing here" I asked. "Who is it Jisoo" a voice said " so that's your name Jisoo huh pretty name for a pretty girl". I said "No. 1 don't flirt with me . No 2 why are you boys holding your girls like a prisoner."Jisoo asked. "Oh uhm well-"

Jimin pov
Ok Jin hyung sucked at this. She clearly disliked him after what happened today but he being the dumbass he is still flirted. I am surprised that she didn't lut. Wait kick us out ,why is she here in the first place ,our head of school lived here. "Um noona don't get mad but why are you here" I asked. "Well dumbo we are our school's head's daughters" a sweet voice came from behind Jisoo. It was the girl I held. She is really pretty. Nope no dirty thoughts Jimin. " Dau-daughters ?" I was clearly surprised. "Yeah daughters me and my sisters are her adoptive daughters and why the fuck are you holding your gf's like that?" "Oh well we came to talk to Mrs Park about them " Jungkook said. "Come in then"" Jisoo said. We went in and holy shit was the interior beautiful.The place where we were seated was amazing.

"Okay wait a few minutes we'll call her AND DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING got it" Jisoo said

"Okay wait a few minutes we'll call her AND DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING got it" Jisoo said. Suddenly two people screamed"why are they here" one shouted. "Unnies they shouldn't be here " another one shouted. "They want to talk to me Jennie. That's why they are here. And Lisa they should be here because I'm guessing they have to tell me about something" Park Bom's clear yet stern voice filled the room. "Yes eomma" Lisa and Jennie said. "Now sit everyone and Rosé get them something to drink would you they are probably thirsty" Park Bom said to the beauty. Rosé so that was her name and it suited her because she was as pretty as the rose flower. She arrived with water and all I could do was stare at her. "Take the glass you're the only one left" her honey like voice filled my ears . "Sorry uh for m-making you late " "late I'm not going anywhere"rosé replied .
"Anyways why are you boys holding the girls like this " Lisa asked.
"Good question Lisa ""Boys explain". Park Bom said.
"Um we just found out that they are not the real princesses and they have been faking all of this. So we thought we should report them to you." I said. "Well you did the right thing"Mrs Park said. "Now if you boys don't mind I would like to interrogate them a bit" Mrs Park asked." No problem go ahead. And girls if you didn't know we are broken up mmkay". V said. "Now now girls take these boys to your room . Rosé take Jimin . Jisoo take Jin. Lisa take Jungkook. Jennie take V ." Her clear voice commands leaving no room for argument. "Yes eomma" they all said obediently. "But before that Jooe , Daisy, Hyebin and Wendy tell us your real powers"her voice commands. "Yes ma'am. My power is shape-shifting ,Jooe's power is growing plants of any type ,Daisy's power is talking to animals and Wendy's power is weapon forging" Hyebin said scared. "Girls what you did was unacceptable but I am not going to expell you, instead I am going to transfer you to another on of our brances where you truly belong." She said. "Yes ma'am"Jooe Hyebin Daisy and Wendy said . With that she teleported them to god knows where. "Now boys it's getting late, so you shall stay with us today . " Mrs Park said. " Now go" saying that she probably went ro her room . Luckily I am being paired up with the girl I wanted.

V pov
Yes I am being paired up with Jennie. She is a hothead but she is cute . She lead through god knows how many hallways till we finally reached her room and hell was it big. And my jaw dropped.

"Like it" Jennie said

"Like it" Jennie said. "Yes I love it can I sleep on the bed please please" asked jumping up and down like a baby. "Nope I sleep on the bed you sleep on the couch" Jennie said . "But I'm wont even fit on the couch please let me sleep wiv you pwease" I asked like a baby. "Ugh fine you can sleep on the bed but don't come over on my side of the bed. Got it. " "Yes". Finally I had managed to sleep beside her.

Jin pov
I didn't know what to say to her. I mean she is so beautiful and I am very nervous because I have never been in her house before. But I am really sorry about what I did this morning so I should probably apologize." Hey Jisoo right" I said " Yeah I mean its huge." "Thanks" she said. "Um about this morning I'm sorry " "it's okay I'm pretty easy to crack but you should worry about Jimin and Jungkook" Jisoo says. "Why what happened to them" I say concerned "oh nothing.....yet ,the twins are same I mean hopefully they come out their alive ". "Hopefully they do. So where am I sleeping" "either on the bed with me or on the couch. Choose" jisoo says. "Definitely on the bed with you" I said "you better not do anything stupid or else I swear to god I will freaking kill you" Jisoo says but feel free to explore around the room and the house " she says. "Okay."I say with that being said she just goes out of the room to somewhere. I don't know this place , but suddenly something sparkly caught my eye. It was coming from the drawer. Me being the curious guy I am went to see what was there even thiugh it was Jisoo's room and probably her thing but she gave me permission to explore the room ao anyways. I opened the drawee and I was not prepared for what I saw. It was a crown. I would have thought ot was any other normal fake crown if it weren't for the jewels studded in it. This type of crown is only given or rather found only in the crowns of the royal family of Fantasia. So it means the Jisoo is-
"Yes I am one of the princesses of Fantasia" someone replies from behind me
Room

 So it means the Jisoo is-"Yes I am one of the princesses of Fantasia" someone replies from behind meRoom

Crown