-Notes, Please Read-

Hey guys! Here are just a few things about request and this book:

-There will be no ships, you can read some interactions as romantic but just note that no one is going to end up with someone. However, some friendships will be like it is in the show. Ex. There will be deeper platonic relationships between pairings like Kirishima and Bakugo because in the show they are relatively close to each other.

-Please don't request things like "______ past as ______" or AU's. I am still relatively new to BNHA and it is the only anime I choose to actually sit down and watch.

-Just like there are no ships in this story, please don't request them to react to ships.

-This book will be about more than just one person.

-Kaminari is my favorite, sorry not sorry

-I feel like doing things like reacting to MHA filter videos as sort of a comedy break.

-I kinda wanna make them react to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I love that show and I think it will be interesting. Not as like an au though. If you do want to see that done, would you guys like to see it as in like 1 season per chapter or (what I like more) half a season per chapter. This way I am able to fit more things to react. (Things like Katara being burned, and other more minor episodes and instances)

-Should I do Dabi more cannon or fannon? I am thinking of doing a mix of both but let me know what you think.

-I am only at the beginning of season 4 but I am taking the characters from the middle of season 4 because that is where characters such as Eri and Hawks get introduced. (Even if Eri is not going to be in here. I just want the characters to not be taken from too far back.) So I am sorry if I miss something.

-I know a bunch of spoilers from the manga and later seasons. ⛔So there will be Manga spoilers⛔

-Although I am making them react to Shoto's origin and Dabi exposed, I probably won't be doing Izuko's and Bakugo's past. Mainly because the book that inspired me to make this book, "Bnha reacts!" By pipperamm  also did their past and since I was already inspired by them, I don't want our stories to cover the exact same things.

-Along with that, I am sorry if I get some character personalities wrong. But thanks again to @/pipperamm for helping me.

-So far, I am going to make them react to two theories. The Kaminari Traitor Theory and The Monoma and Toga are siblings theory. These are the two theories I like the most (so far)

-Also no, there is no traitor. I am just doing the Kaminari traitor theory because I love the concept of a traitor having a split personality and is contently conflicting with their own thoughts so freaken much that I just have to do it.

-I am able tolerate Mineta. I would like him if he wasn't a pervert. But I really don't hate him as much as others do. So he will have a friendship with Denki, just like in the show. I still hate him tho.

-I will not do reacting to fanfiction but I will do fanart. Just, like I said, no ships.

Thank you all so much for understanding!! <3