we love you still

Maybe you have heard it yet?
Zayn left 1D. That's so sad that the Directioners coudn't believe this. We cried hours. And we still do. First you coudn't realize that....that one of your idols had left. Is gone. You didn't believe that. You thought it's a fucking rumor. A joke. A bad joke.
You sat there and said nothing, did nothing, you looked down at the floor and thought about that.
You still didn't believe it. But than you coudn't stop crying. Tears streamed from your eyes. You coudn't stop. Your eyes were fucking red and your heart hurt. It hurt sooo bad. You didn't see the things clear because of your tears.
You think you lost one piece of your life. 5 years long you believed that they will stay together and can go through every situation.
But than it happened. Our worst nightmare. After crying you thought you can controle it.... 2 seconds later you cied .... stonger.... and stronger. You wished that it was a dream. But no chance. It was the reality, the bad reality. The one we were afraid of. The one we wished it would never happen. Too late.
You listen to their last album ...."four" ....and the tears were countless, because you know it was there last album together... together as 5 silly boys .... but the silly boys we love the most.... the 5 silly boys we love more than our lifes ..... but we love them as One Direction not as Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall.
Without Zayn it isn't 1D any more. It's not the same. Where is the boy who made the best high notes, the mysterious boy, the shy boy, the creative boy ..... He left. He left the band. He left 1D and now every Directioner has tears in their eyes when they remember him or listen to their music.
Zayn cried on his last concert with the boys. And Harry coudn't speak any more. They all cried because they knew that it was the last one.... together. Their last hug was with tears in front of thousand fans, who cried too but not because they knew it was their last concert as 5 piece. No. Because they see the boys in real life. But on the 25.3.2015 everything went wrong it was the worst day of Directioner. That day when every Directioner lost tears. But we still all hope that he come back .... and then we would cry again but not because we are sad. No. Because we are soooo happy that he is back. Back for all the fans. All the 4 boys. But the most important thing is we have to respect his decision. No matter what he does we have to respect it. We want him to be happy. To be married with Perrie happily. We want his laugh to be real for him, not to be fake for us. And when he is happy then we too but still with tears in our eyes.

Thank you Zayn for all that what you did for us.
We still love you until the end of our lifes.

--------
Sorry für Rechtschreibfehler und so, hab es selber geschrieben und wie gesagt mein Englisch ist nicht so toll...