2015

Ein Silvester-Special. Hoffe es gefällt euch ♡
1◀ Goodbye 2014. You made me cry, you made me laugh. But it's time to move on.

▶2◀2015 New year, new people, new things, new happiness, new disappointments, new chances.

▶3◀Dear 2015, please be the best year of my life.

▶4◀365 new days, 365 new chances.

▶5◀We called them little things or little moments but after all the shit we go through they aren't little any more. They are sometimes the biggest things you will remember when you are grandmother/grandfather of your children's children. And you will tell them your old storys, your little storys. Which grew up with the time you lived.(selfmade:D)

▶6◀ Let's make the last few seconds of the new year worth it.

▶7◀ There are so many people who didn't make it to 2015. So I'm happy I woke up This morning being healthy. And I'm blessed with the love of my family and friends. Can't ask for more.

▶8◀It's a new year. It's time to start again. Stop thinking about what you're going to do and start doing it. It's time to live your life and be who you are. Forget about whatever happened in 2014 and juast move on. Take risks and be yourself, you only have one life, and it's time to make the most of it. Make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost is.

▶9◀ New year is new life.
Hoffe es hat euch gefallen und schönes neues Jahr♡♥♡