Chapter six

Sai point of veiw ~ We have been sitting here for the past six hours. For the first five hours all we heard was screaming and crying. The last hour there was only silence which had me and the others worried.

A few minutes later Sakura came with the other women with babies in their arms. Six boys and Six girls "how's Naruto"Neji asked breaking the silence "the brat did good. He named all of the babies before he fell asleep. He got to hold each one of them as well as named them and assign their godparents. He will be asleep until tomorrow morning. But would you boys like to meet your children"Lady Tsunade said

"Yeah"we said "Kami works in mysterious ways. In order to punish you all your children got narutos eye color. Now Sai meet your son Kenshin Uzukaze-Mesa"Ino said handing me my baby boy. He had pale skin, black hair and blue eyes like Naruto but he looked like me.

When his eyes settled on me he smiled making tears roll down my face "Hi Kenshin I'm your dad"I said and he giggled "Kiba meet your daughter Emi Uzukaze-Inzuka"Tusame-San said handing kiba the baby girl. She had brown hair, blue eyes like Naruto, tan skin and rhe inzuka markings but looked like Naruto "hi Princess"Kiba said as she held his finger giggling.

"Asuma meet your son Daiki Uzukaze-Sarutobi"Kurenai said handing him the baby. He had brown hair with blue eye like Naruto and olive skin. He looked like Asuma "Sasuke meet your soon Boruto 'Bolt' Uzumaki-Uchiha"Sakura said handing him the baby. He had black hair, tan skin, two whisker marks, blue hair and looks like Naruto.

"Boruto looks like Naruto more then Sasuke"Kakashi said "just wait for it"Sakura said "hi Boruto I'm your father"Sasuke said as Boruto looked at him blankly "Hn"Boruto said shocking all of us except his sibling and the women.

"instead of crying he looked at us blankly ans said Hn. He, Shikadai, Akari, Metal, and Haru had interesting arrivals"Sakura explains "Shikamaru meet your son and my grandson Shikadai Uzukaze-Nara"Yashino said handing shikamaru the baby who looked around then went back to sleep. He had, black hair, blue eyes and olive skin. Mini shikamaru with blue eyes.

"He came out looked around and fell asleep"Ino explains "sounds like my child"Shikamaru explains "Kakashi meet Haru Uzukaze-Hatake. He came out with a mask. Don't ask how but he did. He looked at us and like Shikadai he fell asleep"Tsunade explains handing kakashi his son. He had sliver hair, pale skin and blue eye. He looked like kakashi.

"That's my kid"Kakashi said "Garra meet your daughter, my goddaughter and my niece Akari Uzukaze-Subaku. She came out glaring at us"Temari said handing Garra his daughter. She had red hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She looked like Naruto.

"Rock lee meet your son Metal Uzukaze-Lee"Kauri said handin rock lee his son "so youthful"Rock lee said "his eyebrows were much bushier then this we had to trim them"Kauri said. Metal had black hair, tan skin, blue eyes, and bush eyebrows. He looked like Rock lee.

"Then we have Himawari Uzukaze-Hyūga"Hinata said handing her to Neji "Hi Hima"Neji said and she smiled at him. She had black hair, blue eyes, pale skin and two whisker marks.

"Now these last three each have three fathers so Naruto just combined the three fathers last names just like he did Uzumaki and Namikaze"Tsunade said "We have Kura Uzukaze-Insutake"Hana said handing the baby girl to kiba "So Kiba, Garra and Kakashi are her fathers"Sakura said.

Kura had silver and red hair with blue eyes. Pale skin and the Inzuka markings. She looked like Naruto "I am so happy all your daughters look like Naruto"Yashino-San said "now we have Nori Uzukaze-Nasayuga"Shizune said handing her to shikamaru. She had brown hair, olive skin, and two whisker markings. She looked like Naruto.

"So Shikamaru, Asuma and Neji are her fathers. She will most likely be the smartest one as well"Sakura said "finally we have Rina Uzukaze-Uchiesalee"Tenten said handing her to Sasuke. She had black hair, pale skin, blue eyes and bushy brows.

"Her fathers are Sasuke, Sai and Lee"Sakura said "well we better get going. Naruto feed them before he fell asleep. They should be falling asleep soon"Hinata said "there are bottles in the refrigerator which are labeled with their names. When they wake up heat them up and make sure the bottles are warm and give it to them"Kurenai said

"Change their diapers. Their rooms are upstairs and their cribs are labeled. But I would suggest putting them in Narutos room since their is a big crib that will fit all of them"Yashino said "but be sure to let Naruto sleep he used up a lot of chakra giving birth so he needs the rest and relaxation. It will take him three days to wake up"Shizune said

"When he wakes up call me and I will give him a check up to make sure everything is okay with him"Tsunade said "okay"we said and we watched the woman leave. When the kids feel asleep we walked upstairs and placed them in the big crib. We placed the cover on them and they cuddled up to one another. It was honestly cute.

We looked on the bed and saw Naruto sleeping peacefully. We decided to get some sleep as well knowing that theses next few days are going to be tuff. I can't believe that I'm a father now. I'm honestly happy about it to be honest. I never thought where I would see the day I become a father. It feels surreal.

End of chapter