Chapter fifteen

No point of veiw ~ When the men and children got closer to the office it was dead silent and it freaked them out on how silent it really was. They opened the door to the meeting room where the Anbu brought them.

The Anbu glared at the men with hatred in their eyes. And the men feared for their lives. The door was opened and their families were siting with glares on their faces.

They entered and the door shut behind them. The kids went over to Naruto and hugged him before they were taken into another room my the Anbu. Whoever was pregnant stepped out and went with the children.

"I should kill you for making my kids cry but I'm not going to do that"Naruto said "your not"the men asked "no instead I will be demoting you all back to Genin until I see fit"Naruto said

"Wait you can't do that"Sasuke said "we didn't do anything it was all Sasuke, Gaara, Neji, Shikamaru, Sai, Kiba, Kakashi, Asuma, and Rock Lees fault"Itachi said "I don't fucking care who's fucking fault it is. And you nine idiots are just as in much trouble as them"Naruto said

"What the hell did we do"Hidan asked "you really went against my orders on not training my kids until they are four years old, and hid any time they got hurt from your training for me. Granted you didn't make them cry you still went against my decision and I'm mad about. So your punishment is to watch them from now on. You all will be working from Ibiki and Anko for the next three months. And after that you will be going on low rank missions until I say other wise"Naruto said

"And the only reason why Naruto hasn't killed any of you is because those girls begged him not too. And I would've gladly let Naruto end you. No son of mine can be that fucking dumb. I really expected so much better from you Shikamaru"Yoshino said as Shikaku couldn't even look at the son he almost died for in the eyes.

"Your parents would be very disappointed in you Neji. And I greatly disappointed in you. And to think the elders and I were considering letting you become clan head"Hisashi said shaking his head in great disappointment "Lee i am truly disappointed in you"Gai said. Shikamaru, Neji and Lee looked like their whole worlds had just shattered in their eyes.

Gaara, Kakashi, Asuma, and Sai realized how bad they had messed up and how much anger is coming off from everyone and realized their mistakes and also felt remorse. The only ones who could not realize what they had done wrong were Sasuke and Kiba. Naruto realized this and took the two dragging them into another room where everyone could hear screams of pain.

Naruto came back without a scratch "Anko and Ibiki are dealing with the two of them. I'm not gonna waste my time on people who don't even realize what they had done wrong. I see the regret in your eyes. But Kakashi, Asuma, Sai, Gaara your gonna be taking a trip down there as well. To truly know the pain you put your daughters through today"Naruto said as his clones dragged the four men away.

"Today I was being kind because my daughters begged me not to hurt you too bad. And so I don't ruin my reputation as Hokage. But next time I'm not going to care and I will kill you with my bare fucking hands. Shikamaru, Neji, and Lee I suggest you knock some sense into yourselves and into those fucking idiots. The rest of you better fucking help them or I'll have your heads too understood"Naruto said with a glare

"Yes"they said "all of you get out of my sight before I do something I might fucking regret"Naruto said and they left "you okay Kid"Shikaku and Inochi asked "honestly no. I don't know how much longer I can't keep doing this. They not only keep hurting me but my kids as well. I want the kids to know their fathers but if they keep hurting them like this I don't think I want them to be in our lives anymore. I just don't know what to do"Naruto said with a sigh.

"Whatever you decide to do you have our support one hundred percent"Tusme and Hana said "thank you guys"Naruto said leaning into the hug Yoshino gave him "of course honey. After all you are family now. The mother of our grandchildren. We will take your side even if they are our sons"Yoshino said making Naruto smile.

End of chapter