06

"We're gonna be late [name]" rory said anxiously while his eyes darted to the clock behind him.

"So what. Live a little keaner." You replied reconnecting your lips in attempt to shut him up.

This morning when rory was on his way to his class, trying to be early like the dork he is, you dragged him into an empty class room and now here you are; giving him hickeys that you're sure his shirt won't cover up.

-

"People are gonna notice [name]." Rory whined trying his best to see the red and purple bruises littered across his neck.

"It's fine, babe. Hickeys are like a right of passage or something like that." You respond fixing your shirt and hair trying to cover the ones on your chest and neck.

"Well I guess your right. Benny and Ethan are so gonna be jealous!" He exclaimed before running out of the bathroom.

"What an idiot" you chuckle.

You exit the bathroom and immediately run into Erica, a vampire one of Jessie's minions turned. She looked at you, and then your neck, behind her, then at you.

"I'm sorry but did I just see one of the nerdiest guys in the school come out of the bathroom literally five second before you? OH MY GOD! You were getting it on with Rory!" Erica gasps dramatically.

You roll your eyes and scoff a little. "We didn't "get it on", I would never- okay maybe not never but I'd never take someone's v-card in a school bathroom."

"Huh. But I know you two did something not school prohibited." She smirks slightly.

"I don't think it's against school rules to make-out." You say matching her smirk before slowly walking away.

"Although if you wanna join next time don't hesitate to call me."