CHARACTER'S AESTHETICS

Heyaa Everyone <3 , your writer here. So ya first of all thank you so much for giving my story a try and I hope you will like it. Since it's my first story so maybe there will be some grammatical errors or faults so please tell me that so I can fix it.

Not wasting your time anymore here I will present you our starcast
*Clappings*
________________________

MAIN CHARACTERS -

RIYAZ MALIK is 25 years old , one of the most eligible bachelor and business tycoon in the country

RIYAZ MALIK is 25 years old , one of the most eligible bachelor and business tycoon in the country . CEO of MALIK'S & COMPANY. A totally workholic person , sometimes an arrogant jerk , but have a pure and kind heart.

His family and work are the most important things in his life. Neither he was interested in marriage nor he had time for it but because of the family pressure , he agreed. But the destiny played a game with him when his fiance ran away and he didn't had any other choice than to marry his fiance's younger sister.

 But the destiny played a game with him when his fiance ran away and he didn't had any other choice than to marry his fiance's younger sister

AZIYA HUSSAIN is a 23 years old pretty girl, An IAS OFFICER . The youngest child of her family and the naughtiest girl you have ever seen. The kindest girl who can't see anyone in pain . Loves her dad more than anything and can do anything for him.

She is a girl who wants her marriage to be like a fairytale but she never thought that her sister will ran away from her own marriage and she will become a replaced wife of her sister's fiance.

They married each other for the sake of their families but will they ever fall for each other or something else destiny had planned for them ? Dive in the story to find out.

_________________________

SUB CHARACTERS -

THE MALIK'S -

Haider Malik ( Riyaz's father )
Zeenat Malik ( Riyaz's mother)
Esha Malik ( Riyaz's sister)
Alishba Malik ( Riyaz's sister)

THE HUSSAIN'S -

Salim Hussain ( Aziya's father)
Mehwish Hussain ( Aziya's mother)
Aayeza Hussain ( Aziya's sister)

_______________________

So it was the introduction. All characters in the story are fictional and the story is totally imaginary. More characters will be included according to the story. The story may contain mature languages and scenes so please read at your own comfort.
.
Hope you all like it.
Love xoxo ✨