1| Shocked

AZIYA ~

I took the gift boxes from the table and ran downstairs to put them in the car. So I am Aziya Hussain , an IAS officer. Everyone thinks that as an officer, I would be very strict , punctual and disciplined but i didn't have a single talent like this. Being the youngest in the family, I am the naughtiest person you will ever met.

Being an IAS officer doesn't mean I can't have fun , since I only have a single life to live.

I know I said too much about myself so let me tell you about my family. So I love with my parents and my elder sister and today is my aapi's ( sister) wedding and I was doing it's preparations. My aapi Aayeza Hussain is getting married to our father's friend's son , Riyaz Malik.

Although it was an arrange marriage, they both looked like they are so in love , like I don't know if I am right but they look cute together. My to be brother in law is handsome , like bro he is one of the most eligible bachelor in whole Delhi and India. Not like I am drooling over him but the truth is truth. And he is the CEO of one of the leading companies in the world but still his behaviour is very down to earth like I met him three to four times only still I can say he is a good person and his family is also good. His parents are just like mine caring and sweet and his both sisters esha and Alishba are love , we become friends in a short time itself.

On the other side my aapi , she is a hardworking girl, her dream is to become an air hostess and she is still trying to get there. Hope she will become one.

You have some other work to do right now! My subconscious said disturbing my thoughts.

I shook my head and ran towards the car. After putting the boxes in the car , I came back and started checking other prepration when two person came and stood infront of me.

" What ? " I asked looking between my both dumb best friends , Minal and Arhaan.

" Would you like to tell us where is your dear phone ? " Minal asked with the best sarcastic smile possible when I realised I don't have my phone with me.

" It's in my room hehe " I said sheepishly only to hear them yelling at me.

" Are you serious? " They both almost yelled in unison making me put my hands in my ears.

" We were trying to call you from past 1 hour but here you are roaming without your phone " Arhaan said looking at me while minal was already sending me death glares.

Gosh these two....

" I am not roaming okay I was doing preparations " I said defending myself.

" Leave that you are not ready yet ? Are you planning to miss the nikkah?" Minal said looking at me from head to toe.

" No way I was going to get ready , just these two boxes are left to put in the car , I will just come till then wait in my room " I told them and took the boxes and ran towards the car . After putting them I asked the driver to take them to the venue and came back.

I hurriedly ran towards my room to get ready. Mom , dad and aapi had already left for the venue since aapi have to get ready and it was important for mom dad to be there. Only I was left but no worries I will get ready quickly.

I reached my room and get inside only to saw Minal and Arhaan sitting on my bed and using there phones.

" Guys what are doing we are getting late " I said looking at both of them. They both looked at me for a second and then again started using there phone.