5| Hurt

AZIYA ~

It's been a week , a week since our marriage and a week since Mr. Riyaz Malik is ignoring me. He used to come late in the evening after I slept and leaves early in the morning before I could get up , how I know ? Because when I wake up in the morning I always found a blanket and a pillow on the couch which means he came.

But why is he doing that ? My subconscious mind said

I am also confused. I didn't did anything nor I did any mistake then why he is behaving like this.

He knows that I was trying to talk to him that's why he is doing that so I can't even see him but enough is enough. Today I will talk to him no matter what. I can't being ignored without knowing the reason. When I am not at fault so why I will tolerate this behaviour of him.

Right now I am sitting on the dining table waiting for him. Everyone else had already slept after having dinner as it was getting late. Mumma asked me to have my dinner and sleep but I said that I will eat with him.

It was 12 a.m. and riyaz still didn't came. I put my head down on the dining table and closed my eyes taking a nap as my I was feeling sleepy.

My sleep got disturbed as someone tapped on my shoulder. Opening my eyes I looked back and found riyaz standing there , gosh I saw him after a freaking week.

" What are you doing here ? " He asked me firmly , damnn it , it's the first time he spoke to me after our marriage.

" Umm...I was waiting for you " I replied looking at him.

" Why ? Did I asked you to wait for me" he said with a stern face. What is this behaviour?

" No , I just thought -" he cuts me off in between.

" You don't have to wait for me " he said sternly and started moving from there.

" Dinner " I asked him as he reached near the stairs.

" I am not hungry " he said without turning towards me and moved towards the room. What was it ? Here I was waiting for him and instead of saying thank you he is showing me off his attitude. It's not done Mr. Malik , I want answer that why are you behaving like this. I won't leave you so easily.

Then go after him girl. My subconscious mind said.

Yessssss.

I hurriedly put the dishes from the dining to the kitchen and moved towards our room. As I entered inside I saw that he is already slept. WHAT THE HELL !!! Am I looking mad ? he knew that I will ask him about his weird behaviour that's why he slept.

If this is what you wanted to do Mr. Malik , okay then now I will also not try to talk to you , do whatever the fudge you want to do. I am too not interested in talking to you huh. I huffed looking at him and moved towards the bed and lay down in anger and I don't know when sleep took over me.

___________________________

I woke up the sun rays falls on my face. I sat on the bed while rubbing my eyes and looked towards the couch and as usual he was not there but now I don't care.

I stood up from the bed moving towards the washroom. I moved my hands forward to the doornob of the washroom to open it when the door got open and my hand collide with a hard object like biscuits.