1. I Miss You🐰

"Wake up sleepy head. Wake up! Wakeup!"

"Mommy, 5 more minute please"

"No more 5 minutes wake up now or I will throw water basket to you"

"Aiyah Mom why are you doing this to me. All right look I'm awake now."

"Go and wash your sleepy face. Aish what can I do with you *sigh* Zhanzhan you're now 18 but act like only 3 years old. Your brother's children are more mature than you."

"MOOOM, I'm you're Lillte Cutie no? Ok I'm hungry now."

"Don't sulk my pouting prince go bath and come to the dinning room. Everyone is waiting for you."

"You're baby Zhan love you mom. ummmmmmmwahhhh😘😘😘😘"

Xiao Zhan ran to the washroom for bath. Mrs. Xiao look at her youngest son and she get up from her seat with big smile. She loves her little son so much. Who cannot love him? he is the most adorable creature in the world. She went to the dinning room for arrange breakfast for her family.

🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰

"Mom where is zhanzhan? still sleeping? Is he know about our lunch arrangement with Wangs?"

"No he is not. I do not know how to tell him and I am afraid of his reaction.  Ah! My poor boy. Why did my son choose him when there are so many people in the world?" Mrs. Xiao let out a long sigh and looked at his eldest son's smiling face.

"You know Chengcheng I'm worried about zhanzhan. We all know Yibo's personality and I worried my boy will end up with heartbroken"

"Don't worry mom. Zhan know what he is doing. So forget it and I'm so hungry. Where is Dad?" Zhuocheng give little smile to his mother and walk to the dinning table. He gave a kiss to his Wife Ziyi who was arranging table with servants and telling her children to do not to mess with food.

"Good Morning Ziyijie! Good morning my Little Ones! Good Morning bighead!" Zhan started screaming as he came down the stairs