10. Mine🦁

The hospital is like a swarm of mad ants. Doctors go here and there. The Xiao family and the Wang family both stare at the operation room. They have been like this for more than 6 hours now. Mrs Xiao was blaming herself and Mrs Wang was trying so hard to comfort her. Yibo still stared at the door without any emotion, wondering if this was all a dream. Haikuan slowly walked over to him and sat down.

"Yibo Wouldn't it be nice if you eat something?"

"How do I eat, ge? I can't even breathe. My bunny has been inside for 6 hours now. Nobody says anything."

"Bo, don't be afraid. Ziyi is inside. Trust her."

"But ge my baby?"

"Look, Bo, when Zhan wakes up and finds out that you behaved like this, he blames us all

"Look, Bo, when Zhan wakes up and finds out that you behaved like this, he blames us all. Please eat something now or at least drink something."

"I will drink something."

Meng Ziyi came out but she was a little nervous. She went straight to her crying mother and knelt infront of her with very soft smile.

"Mom, please stop crying now. Our Zhan is fine now and his operation was 100% successful. So please stop crying. It is not good for your health."

"Is he ok? My Zhanzhan is ok? Can I see him? Can I see my bunny now?"

"You have to wait little bit mom til he is transferred to the normal room."

"Oh...ok"

Ziyi, who was standing in front of his mother, went straight and stood in front of Yibo.

"If you do not think so, can we talk? without others

"If you do not think so, can we talk? without others. Because I want to have a private talk with you Yibo."

"Yes jie, we can"

They both walked to Ziyi's doctor's room and entered it.

"Sit here Yibo. Then we can have talk."

"I know Yibo you're in a hurry to see our Zhan. But Yibo can you wait until everyone done meeting him?"

"Why?"