Im at work idk too tired

Y/n' POV

My eyes were assaulted by I bright light that woke me up. I never had to worry about the sun waking me up in that damn closet. I need to remember to close the fucking curtains.

I opened my eyes and saw blue,purple, pink pastel-like colours above me. Oh-

We feel asleep on the roof.

We had made out for a bit last before we just relaxed and cuddled watching the stars. I smiled at the memory.

*BANG*

I shot up, so did Shuri, apparently I was resting on her lap.

The entrance soo to the roof swung open and Loki strutted towards us followed by a blushing Captain.

"Y/n will you help us?" They asked, but sounded like it was an order.

"Please," Steve added on at the end.

"Yes friends what can I do for thee on this glorious," I paused to look at where the sun is. "Morning?"

"We want to to come out to the rest of the avengers, in Asgard it's common place, but on Midgard apparently people do something big to tell people and Steve is no good at coming up with an idea," Loki replied.

I mean I guess that some people do that. I just think it's normal now but if this is what they want.

"Okay Shuri want to help? I have now idea how long we have until they come today," I looked to Shuri who nodded immediately.

Turns out that Loki was scared about coming out on earth because they didn't know how common it was, they were excited now to do this for Steve and themself as they wouldn't have to hide anymore.

We ended up creating a vine compilation that we had a codeword for to ask Friday to play it during lunch that afternoon.

We also had impeccable timing as well as both Shuri and I were called down to the floor I was first on when I came to the the tower. The elevator ride down was nerve racking. I swear I forgot how to breathe twice.

The door slid open to reveal the hallway and I just froze. I wasn't particularly thinking of anything, I might've zoned out but I knew that I didn't want to leave the lift.

A hand wrapped itself around mine and pulled me forward.

God Shuri looked so confident as she walked down the hall. Head up and looking like a Queen.

We stopped outside a plain door.

She looked at me as we stood outside it. She leaned in and kissed my cheek gently. "Always," she whispered as she gave my hand a squeeze. The then stepped back and opened the door.

————

A tear or two had managed to escape during the questioning, luckily Shuri was there. However as I sat in the shower the ready of the tears escaped.

The Officer was extremely nice, his name was Ben, he didn't rush any answers from me and was very patient.

Then it hit me, I have a date with Shuri, kinda date I guess.

I quickly finished up my shower and ran to my wardrobe.

Wait why am I like this? I never care about clothes. I thought to myself after looking through my clothes. The date is going to be here and we aren't going anything fancy so I chose a white t-shirt and jeans, and put my brown leather jacket over it.

I didn't have any makeup because I don't want to where it and I was never thought how to put it on. I did however have some perfume Clint made me buy when we went shopping. So I put deodorant on and then the perfume.

I spent the next several minutes overthinking my life decisions. Until a knock interrupted my thoughts. Shuri strolled in.

"Movie time bitch," she smiled. I smiled two and followed her out of my room.

————

A/n: unedited, why? Cause title ^-^ suck it up