Chapter 8

~.~ Two weeks later ~.~

(Wedding waiting room)

Their wedding day has already arrived. Jeon Jungkook was seem relax herself even she feel nervous as she will get married today. She was sitting on the couch as she think about her marriage with Taehyung. She was know that she won't regret to married Taehyung as she get close to him. She doesn't know of her feeling yet since she think of her duty to protect Taehyung. She had remember that she had meet Taehyung in a first time at the restaurant since their parent discuss of their marriage. She was feel her heart beating as she look at Taehyung. Not only that, her breath feel hitch just like she being with Donghae. She feel warm when she talk with Taehyung. When his ex girlfriend had showed up trying to begging of Taehyung, she feel angry and doesn't want Soo Jin touch or get near of Taehyung. She seem hate Soo Jin who hurting Taehyung because of her cheating on him.

She had spend time with Taehyung when she have a free time. Jungkook was sigh as she remember of Taehyung. She really doesn't have a clue of her feelings because she can't describe of it. She was really want to tell someone about her problem but she guess that she have to keep her problem by herself. Talk about Choi Hae Sook and Choi Min Jae, Jungkook had told her men to get information about them. Not only that, she had increase the security of Taehyung so he will be safe. She had train her men really hard so they can be strong to defend her. She also divided her men to investigate of Hae Sook and Min Jae. Not only them, she asked her men to find a location of Donghae's murderer so she will take action to protect Taehyung. Taehyung will not get only danger from Hae Sook and Min Jae. He will get danger by the psycho mafia who kill her lover, Donghae. It was Kim Mingyu. Mingyu had confess his love to Jungkook since Jungkook date Donghae but she was rejected his feeling nicely and told him that she had a lover.

She had never thought that will happen to her lover as she saw Mingyu shoot Donghae three times on his chest and stomach make him not survive. Jungkook not chase over Mingyu as she going to the hospital. And that day, her lover was give a last breath before he gone. It was really hurting her that she lost her lover. She was feel rage as she want to take revenge on Mingyu. She had found out that Mingyu disappeared after he kill Donghae. She had ordered her men to find him no matter what. But they can't find him no matter how hard they search him. It was really make her flustered. Jungkook was sigh as she think about her ex lover, Donghae. She had promised herself that won't happen again and she need to make sure that Taehyung get safe as long he being her side. She had give a job to Joon Hyuk and tell him to watch over Taehyung. She told Joon Hyuk to report her if something suspicious which make Joon Hyuk agree with her. Joon Hyuk had been accepted to work at Kim's Disruption. 

While she was thinking, her grandmother had enter the room as she saw Jungkook. Park Mi Hee was smile at her knowing that Jungkook being nervous. "Jungkookie, are you okay? Are you feeling nervous?" Said Park Mi Hee softly which get Jungkook's attention as she look at her grandmother. Jungkook was smile at her grandmother. "Yeah, I guess that I am. I'm feel a little nervous, halmeoni." Said Jungkook softly as Mi Hee sit next to her. Mi Hee was smile as she patted Jungkook's shoulder. Mi Hee know that Jungkook was bother of something and she want to help her anyway. "Because of your marriage, Jungkook? I'm understand that you feel nervous because this is your first time that you get married. I'm was same as you too, Jungkook. But I know this is not something bother you. What are you thinking about, Jungkookie?" Said Mi Hee as she look at Jungkook. Jungkook was sigh as she know that her grandmother was a sharp eye to observe of something. She can't resist her as she answer her. "I can't avoid that from you, huh? Okay, fine. I'm just thinking about my past, halmeoni." Said Jungkook lowly as she look down as her hand on her lap.