Chapter 9

They were arrived at Kim's mansion house. Jungkook had been welcomed by Taehyung's family. Jungkook was look relax and glad that they had welcome her nicely. Jungkook was bowing down showing respect to Hyun Bin and Young Ae. Even she was a mafia, she won't forget her manner to respect the elders. Because it was been teach by her parents. Hyun Bin and Young Ae were smile fondly to Jungkook as they really like her. Well, they were always dream to have Jungkook as their daughter in law which make their dream come true. Young Ae come over Jungkook and hug her lovely. "Welcome to our home, Jungkook. I hope you feel comfortable here." Said Young Ae gently as she pulled away from Jungkook. Jungkook was smile at her mother in law. "Thanks, mom. Don't worry about it." Said Jungkook softly make Young Ae smile lovely at her daughter in law. Then Hyun Bin come patted Jungkook's head. Jungkook feel relax as her father in law patted her head just like her father did to her.

"You're always welcome to my house, Jungkook." Said Hyun Bin nicely make Jungkook feel warm at his word. "Thank you, dad." Said Jungkook lowly with a small smile on her face. Taehyung who look the scene make him smile as his parent welcome Jungkook nicely. Jungkook then bow down as she saw Baekhyun and his wife, Hee Jin who holding their children. They were smile as they welcome her nicely as Hyun Bin and Young Ae did. Dahyun was come over Jungkook and hugging her tightly which make Jungkook hugging her back. "Welcome to our house, sister in law. I'm so glad to have you be my sister in law." Said Dahyun happily make Jungkook smile softly at Dahyun. Jungkook was always have a soft spot on Dahyun. Jungkook was really care of their friendship that they create since they were kids. No matter how far you are, their friendship will never broken.

"Thanks, Dahyunie. I'm happy to have you be my sister in law too." Said Jungkook softly which make Dahyun happy again. Her brighten face was always make Jungkook smile. Jungkook won't let anyone hurting Dahyun because Dahyun was her precious friend that she cared so much just like she did to her other friends. Their moment were disturb by Taehyung who cough a little get their attention which make them look at Taehyung. "I'm sorry for disturbing your moment but we need to go my room. You can talk later, Dahyunie. Let's go, Jungkook." Said Taehyung softly which make Jungkook nodded her head as she pulled away from Dahyun. Dahyun was giggle a little before look at Jungkook and Taehyung who going to their room. A maid who look far away seem jealous and hate toward Jungkook. 'That bitch. How dare her marry with my Taehyung. I will make her regret. Just watch it, Jungkook.' Said a maid name Jooe as she go to the kitchen with angry face.

' Said a maid name Jooe as she go to the kitchen with angry face

(Taehyung's mansion bedroom)

Jungkook and Taehyung were enter Taehyung's room. Jungkook was look awe to see how big of Taehyung's room. She just look around of his room without notice that Taehyung had watching her silently with a small smile on his face. Jungkook had sit down on the bedroom as she look at Taehyung. "Your room seem nice, Taehyung. I like it. It was bigger than my bedroom, Taehyung." Said Jungkook lowly. Taehyung just chuckle before he sit next to Jungkook as he take a little distance from Jungkook. "Well, thanks. I'm glad that you like it, Jungkook. Hm... You can take bed as I will take couch to sleep. I know it will make you feel uncomfortable to sleep together with me, Jungkook." Said Taehyung softly make Jungkook look at him. Jungkook was sigh as she know that Taehyung will said that to her. Truly, she doesn't mind to share bedroom with Taehyung since they were official as husband and wife. She doesn't want to be a bad wife for letting Taehyung sleep on the couch.

"No, Taehyung. We can share bedroom together. I really don't mind about it. It's not like I'm feel uncomfortable with that, Taehyung." Said Jungkook calmly which make Taehyung look at her. He was seem disbelief at her as she let him sleep together with her. "Are you sure about that, Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung unsurely. Jungkook just sigh lowly before she answer him. "Yeah, I am. Beside, we're already being husband and wife, Taehyung. It's not wrong anyway. Don't feel bother about it, Taehyung." Said Jungkook softly make Taehyung feel relief. Taehyung was smile at Jungkook as he ruffle her hair gently make Jungkook blush a little. "Thank you, Jungkook. Do you want to take bath or should I go first?" Said Taehyung softly as he look at her. Jungkook was still blush even Taehyung had pulled his hand away. "W-Well, you can go first. I-I will take it later, T-Taehyung." Said Jungkook with a little stutter make Taehyung chuckle before he take a shower. Jungkook was held her cheeks who still blushing. 'What's wrong with me? My face feel hot because of him. Did I like him?' Thought Jungkook shyly.

Timeskip

After the dinner, Hyun Bin had called Jungkook to come at his office room which she obey him. She was sit down on the couch as she look at Hyun Bin. They were alone in the office room. Jungkook had look at her father in law as she waited of his answer. "Well, dad. What do you want to talk about?" Said Jungkook calmly which make Hyun Bin sigh softly before looking at her. He was seem nervous to talk with Jungkook. "Urm, Jungkook. I want to thank you for marry my son. I know it will be hard for you since you lost your lover, Jungkook. And I'm sorry for forcing you to marry Taehyung. I don't have any choice since I can't lose Taehyung, my son. I'm sorry, Jungkook." Said Hyun Bin sadly which make Jungkook sigh lowly at him. She was looking at him and she know of his feeling who scared to losing his family especially Taehyung. "You don't have to apologize to me, dad. You and my father were not force me to marry Taehyung. It's my will to marry him, dad. I'll manage it and I was decide to follow my grandmother's advice. Let myself to love Taehyung, dad." Said Jungkook softly which make Hyun Bin look at her with a surprise face. Then he was smile gently at her.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'm promise that I will protect you and my family with my own hand." Said Hyun Bin with happily. Jungkook just smile softly at her father in law. Then her smile was fade when she remember about her men told her something. She look at Hyun Bin as she debating herself before talk to him. "Dad, I had something to tell you." Said Jungkook in serious tone make Hyun Bin look at her. He had feel something serious that Jungkook want to tell him. "What is it, Jungkook?" Said Hyun Bin shortly. Jungkook was sigh a little before looking at him. "Actually, my men had told me something. Choi Min Jae. He had come to our wedding today to see Taehyung. I don't know what he thinking for but I'm sure that he make a plan. So, I will told my men to watch over his move so I can do something. Don't worry, dad. I won't let him touch Taehyung. Not in my permission, dad. I'm promise to you that I will protect Taehyung in my hand. I will not let anyone hurting Taehyung, dad." Said Jungkook in determine tone. Hyun Bin was relief to heard of what Jungkook said.  "Thank you, Jungkook. I'm trust you." Said Hyun Bin gently anyway.

Jungkook was stand up bowing down before she left the room. Then she make a call as someone answer her. "I want you to increase the security on Taehyung. And watch over Min Jae's move. If something suspicious, tell me quickly." Said Jungkook as she ended the call before going to her room. When she enter the room, she saw Taehyung sleep on the bed. Jungkook had close the door silently as she walked toward Taehyung. She look at Taehyung who sleep in peaceful. Jungkook was smile to see Taehyung which make Jungkook laying down on the bed. She had thinking something which make her feel worry about Taehyung's safety. She know that Taehyung will get danger since Min Jae want to hurt Taehyung. Jungkook was rubbed her face in frustration as she felt angry at Min Jae. She know that Min Jae was a mafia like her too but in a bad way. She just feel that Min Jae was not strong as her but that doesn't mean that she will leak off. She have to be careful with Min Jae. 

'That Min Jae. He was seriously in a pain. Such a trouble. I won't let you hurt Taehyung. Taehyung, I will protect you.' - Jungkook