The gift

Hyunjin threw his body on the soft bed in his room. I bet her bed are not soft as mine. He smiled. Happy? Yes. He surely happy. His brother, Chan, give him a meaningful gift today. Thank you brother. He twisted his body several times. The smile on his mouth never fade. Right now, Hyunjin looks like a person who fall in love. Deeply in love, I'd say. His happy eyes are fixed upwards. Looking blank at that black fan while his head is full with a face. A face of woman that catch his feelings. His first love. He can't erase the looks that she gave to him just now. He feels... satisfied... for some reason.

He slowly close his eyes. Red. Heh. The red light. Looks like I can't sit here any longer. I have to go there. Hyunjin smiled meaningfully. He slowly get up from his bed and walk towards the stairs. His legs swung down the stairs as his mouth humming a song.

"You like the gift so much, arent you?"

Hyunjin turned his face towards the voice. His eyes began to narrow as he smiled.

"Like crazy!" he said while nodding.

Chan just smiled seeing his brother happy. Anything for you, my brother. He look at Hyunjin who walk eagerly to visit 'the gift' he gave to him just now. Deep down, he glad that Hyunjin likes the gift. It's not easy for me to get that gift for you. After awhile, his eyes move towards his hand again. The hand that get injured in the middle of the process of 'taking' Hyunjin's gift home.

"She's kinda strong" said Chan. He smiled cynically.