Legacy of the Masterpiece

Flashback:

Time: Est. 2 years ago

Location: Private Estate of the Ayanokoji family

Matsuo POV:

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hmm?"

"Hello, this is the Ayanokoji residence, Matsuo speaking."

"Hello father, sorry to call you at work."

"Eiichiro.... haah, good lord child I thought I told you not to call the house phone and call me on my cell instead."

"Haha, sorry father, but remember the first time we tried that it took you almost 15 minutes to realize that you swipe the green button instead of the red one."

"Jeez, had to remind me of that embarrassing time now, didn't you? Well on the other note, what makes you call all of a sudden?"

"O-oh yes about that.... father.... remember that entrance exam I took for Musashi High School.... I PASSED!"

"Really! Are you sure you read it right?"

".... really father...."

"Haha, sorry son, but really I'm proud of you, I knew you could do it. Truly I am very proud of you.... and your mother would be as well."

"Thank you, father, I couldn't have done it without your help, I'm grateful."

"I expect great things from you Eiichiro.... I want you to live a long prosperous life full of success unlike your old father here."

"Oh, come on, don't be like that. You're the main butler for the Ayanokoji family! Ayanokoji-sensei is one of the biggest names in Japanese politics and business! You should be proud.... because I am."

"Thank you, my son, your words give me motivation."

*Ding-Dong*

"I guess I should let you go father, sounds like you're busy. I'll talk to you later, bye."

"Right yes, I hope you enjoy your new school come April. I'll see you then, bye Eiichiro, and I love you."

I can't even fathom my excitement that Eiichiro will be attending that school, I'm so relieved. After his mother died, I was worried he would go astray from the right path, but just like her.

He is strong.

He studied, worked hard, never gave up, and made great friends, especially that one nice girl Nanase Tsubasa, whom seems to have taken a fancy to Eiichiro. Perhaps, I may be blessed with grandchildren in the hopefully not so distance future.

"Hmph, listen to little old me, getting carried away like that on the job, now then.... it's only 8 o'clock, the young master shouldn't be here yet, perhaps he's arrived ahead of schedule."

I made my way to the door and opened it.

"Welcome young master Ayanoko-.... Hmm, there's no one here.... what's this?"

Before me wasn't the young master, but a red envelope and a note laying down on the ground. Picking it up I looked at the envelope and then read the note that was attached to it.

"When the time comes, you will understand."

"Well... I don't understand." With that I opened the red envelope that revealed to be a pamphlet. On the front it read....