SS: Prospect of a new pawn

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

Ayanokoji POV

Ever since I came to this school, one of the things I've always wondered about is other student's behavior and thinking.

How they handle themselves and those around them in various situations; what is the logic behind their decision-making.

Personality, behavior, experience, intuition,  morals, and goals.

 All the decisions we make in life usually are directly influenced to one or more of these things.

Why did the students of ANHS decide this was the school for them?

The guarantee of a brighter future?

The prospect of new friends and potential lovers?

Or.... to escape from something that couldn't reach them in this school perhaps....

Lovers....

Yes.... this was something I have always been curious about.

What is love?

Of course, I know the technical term for such a thing, but how does someone know when they feel love?

Do they understand it the moment it consumes their hearts?

For me.... even I don't know this answer; perhaps it's when you read a good book. Hang out with your friends on your day off.... talk with your partner for hours on end about nothing in particular.

That feeling that dwells within me, an unknown substance that sticks to my bones. Is that it?

Do I understand love?

I don't know.... even if what I feel is indeed love, I'd still not fully comprehend it.

 I'm just a shell in the end, a cracked shell that has no hope of ever being filled.

It does not bother me in the slightest however....

Love will not make me stronger; it won't help me win.

It is true I wanted to learn what love was.... but.... 

I never had any intention of keeping such a useless thing.

I suppose in the end, all your efforts were for not....

Karuizawa....

You shouldn't be saddened by this however, instead you should be happy, ecstatic even.

In the end....

You were useful to me....

But now....

"Spread your legs."

"Ay-Ayanokoji-kun.....p-please n-no...." 

............

A scheme at works?

Or something else?