Chapter 5

- next day -

*wakes up*

Yawns.

I got better so fast wow.

Was everything a dream?

Knock! Knock!

You hear someone at your front door knocking.

Who can this be? Again someone at my door at 10 am.

10 AM??!! ITS 2 PM WTF!!!

I open the door to see the most precious being ever.

"Hey Emi-chan!" said Mikey.

"What do you want?" I said in an annoyed tone walking away.

"I came to check up on you. Oh! And also we are going on a date so get ready." He said giving me a smile with closed eyes.

"I never agreed to that" I said.

"Sucks. Hurry."

"Whatever." I walk up the stairs and close my door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I squeal to myself.

I cant BELIEVE WE ARE GOING ON A DATE IM SO EXCITED!!! WHAT DO I WEAR??!!

I open my naturally semi curls and let it loose.
I put on mascara, concealer, lipstick and blush to be cuter. I look through my whole closet and chose to wear black skinny jeans with a spaghetti strap hot pink crop top, with my white vans. I grab my black purse and walk downstairs showing my happiness by accident.

"Mikeyyyy!! I'm ready." I said sprinting down the stairs.

"Finally what took you so lo-" Mikey stopped.

I stop in the middle of the stairs and look at him... "What's wrong?"

He looks at me with the widest eyes, his pitch black eyes gain a little sparkle in them.

"You are so beautiful." Said Mikey looking at me up and down.

I turned into a whole tomato. My face was burning and red.

I hold my cheeks and look down "Mi-Mikey thank you". I said flustering.

He comes closer and holds my hand to help me down.

He wraps his hand around my waist and says "let's go my love".

"Mm" I said happily smiling.

....

We are now riding his bike to this trashed junk yard.

We get off his bike.

"Why are we here Mikey-kun?" I asked.

"This is where we will be fighting Valhalla. Not only for you but for our pride and honor. To fulfill my dream and create a new era I need to destroy any gang in my way." said Mikey.

"The road to your dream is a long one." I said grabbing his jaw and turning his face to get his eyes to meet mine.

"You're right. And with you by my side I can achieve anything." he said giving me a smile.

"I'll be by your side forever my love" I said coming closer to his face and giving him a reassuring face.

For the first time I actually said something nice to him but only if he knew how in love I am with him.

This time I leaned in for the kiss but we gave each other a quick kiss until we were interrupted.

"Ahh what do we have here huh?" said an unfamiliar voice.