Chapter 11

"She's so heavy!" "Suck it up." "Hurry before the boss comes"

What is going on? What am I hearing? Someone is carrying me.

Ouch! Did I fall or something? Someone is taking this bag off of me, finally.

I can finally see. It's so dark. Where am I?

I'm on a bridge with a deep sea. "Oi princess." says a mysterious voice.

I look up and see a man with pink hair and scars on each corner of his mouth; he gives me joker vibes.

"Who the fuck are you?" I say madly. "Relax now. Get up let's have a chat." he says tilting his head.

All the other men go back inside the car. I get up.

"I'm confused. Explain yourself what do you want?"

"I want a lot of things but let's start from the top. Manjiro Sano denied business with me and my cooperation due to the fact that we are affiliated with a gang "Bonten" which was organized for Mikey in the first place."

"Bonten? Organized for Mikey? Speak English you fuck tart." I said while keeping my guard up.

"Shut it. I'll kill you." "Try it." I say teasing him.

He steps forward and pulls a gun out from his jacket. I am frozen in place, I have never experienced this. He kicks me in my stomach and I fall down, I'm inches away from the edge of the bridge, I can hear the water. He grabs my jaw while sitting on top of me and he opens my mouth placing the gun inside of it. I'm scared.

"Not so talkative now huh?"

All I can do is give him a dirty stare while hiding how afraid I am. I slowly start to take my dress off, to provoke him so I can push him off of me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I pull down my dress a little trying to seduce him and kill time. He comes closer keeping the gun inside my mouth."Mikey won't like this, trying to provoke me so I let my guard down? Slut." He pulls my dress up to cover me and says "Now I'll continue".

We both get up but I can't do anything right now.

"I warned Mikey if he wasn't willing to join and take over Bonten I'll kill the person closest to him. He has never mentioned you, I guess he was trying to protect your sorry ass but I have my ways."

"You're crazy! Just take over Bonten or whatever yourself why do you need Mikey?" I yell out hitting his chest while sobbing. I knew I couldn't escape this.

"Noisy, I need Mikey. You don't. He will set the new era for us, you took his dream away by stepping into his life and I'll return reality for him." He says while pushing me off.

I hit the railing, it's so wobbly I could fall any second. "That's not true! I am trying to save hi-

He slaps me so hard I start bleeding. "YOU AREN'T SAVING HIM! HE DOESN'T NEED A SLUT LIKE YOU! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM." He screams at me. He punches me, kicks me, spits on me, he grabs me by my hair and drags me.

I'm sobbing because he is partially right and all of this hurts so much. But being a delinquent isn't a beneficial dream and Mikey knew that as well.

Ring ring.

"Ah it's your phone!" The man says while taking it out of his pocket. He picks up and puts the call on speaker. "Emi where are you?" I hear Mikey's voice. He sounds concerned and worried.

"MIKEY I-

"She's with me Mikey." Says the pink haired man. "Huh? Who is this? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH EMI?" Mikey yells out loud.

"You didn't agree to the deal so I'm going to kill what's most precious to you." "Sanzu? Sanzu you fucking bastard." Mikey says. He doesn't sound the same anymore it's like he's gone dark.

"She's been fun! She let me touch her body and play with her a little, she is a little bloody though. Tough body she's got." Sanzu says while giggling and staring at me.

"MIKEY I'LL BE FINE DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT HE WANTS! DONT DO IT!" I yell.

"Shut up bitch. I'll kill you right now." Sanzu exclaims with the evilest look ever.

"Fuck you. I'll fucking kill you, don't touch her bastard. I'll become the head of Bonten just let her go, fuck I'm coming right now where are you?" He says. "MIKEY DONT DO IT!"

"Ah you're noisy. How do I get rid of you?" he asks me.

"SANZU DONT TOUCH HER! WHERE ARE YOU?" "Suicide bridge."

"MIKEY!" I yell so he understands that he shouldn't do this.

"But I need you to be suffering in despere when you join. So I'll still kill her. I'll be Izana's shadow. Stop me if you can Mikey!" He adds on.

Izana? What a bitch.

"SANZ-

He hangs up. Sanzu walks closer to me while I step back, I'm on the edge of the bridge. I kick him but he stops it. I punch him but he points his gun at me. Sanzu grabs me by my neck and pulls me up. I'm in the air choking to death.

"I cant- I cant- b-breathe-" I try to say. "LET HER GO!" I hear a familiar voice say.

It's Mikey and Draken. "AH! YOU ARRIVED FOR THE SHOW MIKEY!!" Sanzu yells out. Mikey is running but he was too late. Sanzu shoots his leg.

"Pussy move." says Mikey.

"N- NO- MIKEY!" I try to say. Sanzu turns his gun around and hits the back of my neck, I start to pass out but not completely. My eyes are shut but I hear my surroundings. I'm fighting the urge to loose consciousness.

Sanzu throws me down. Off the bridge.

I open my eyes slightly with all my will power and see Mikey's face. Mikey is crying. I've never seen him tear up yet alone cry.

What? Am I dying? I'm falling in slow motion, or maybe because I'm falling down 30 feet. My life hasn't even started yet! Mikey and I were supposed to get married and have children.

I word the phrase "I love you" and I loose consciousness.

Mikey's face is the last thing I saw before dying. Oh what a wonderful way to end it all.

SPLASH!

I hit the water. I am blacked out so I am probably drowning. Goodbye world. Goodbye Mikey. God please forgive me for my sins and accept me as your child, in heaven.

...

To be continued