Chapter 38

After being in the office all day listening to Kevin pout and complain about tonight, Kyra was exhausted. She really wanted nothing more than to shower and go to sleep. When she opened her door, she was shocked. "Surprise!" Tia and Lisa sat on her bed surrounded by shopping bags.

"What's going on here?" She narrowed her eyes at them.

Tia smirked. "What does it look like silly, we're giving you a makeover!" Lisa giggled.

Kyra held up her hands and shook her head. "No way! Nope! Not gonna happen!"

"Fine. I hate to resort to this. If you don't do this, I will tell my brother what you and the Alpha said to each other in the gym. You know what a big gossip he is. The whole pack will know by tomorrow!"

Kyra gasped. "You eavesdropped on me?!"

"I'm very proud to say I did!" She gave Kyra a big grin.

Kyra's face went to new heights of red. "You wouldn't dare tell him!"

"Do you not know me? Of course I would."

Kyra considered it for a moment. She knew that Tia would definitely tell him. It was only a little makeover after all, how bad could it be. "Alright fine. But! You have to swear to the goddess that you will never tell anyone."

"Yeah yeah. I swear that I will never tell anyone. May the goddess punish me if I do. Happy?" Kyra smiled and nodded. "Now go get in the shower and make it quick! We've already wasted enough time." Kyra shook her head as she heard Lisa and Tia giggling as she walked away.

Kyra showered and shaved as quickly as she could. The chorus of hurry up from the other side of the door was getting on her nerves. With an evil smirk she got a washcloth and soaked it with cold water. She stood behind the door and yelled. "Tia can you please give me a hand?!" Tia grumbling opened the door and just a fraction too late saw Kyra step from behind the door and splat her in the face. Kyra and Lisa cracked up laughing. "That should cool you down." Tia glared at her before a mischievous smile lit up her face.

"Fine. I had that coming. Now come out so we can get you ready." She led Kyra to her dressing table and pushed her in the chair. Lisa started unpacking a bag full of makeup while Tia started on her hair. What seemed like hours later they finished. Lisa squealed and clapped her hands. Tia gave her a huge smile. "You can look now."

Kyra turned to the mirror and was shocked. This beautiful girl could not be her. The makeup was flawless with a pink shimmery smokey eye. Her lips were painted with a pink lip rouge. And her lashes looked long and beautiful. Her hair had big long spiral curls and had been sprayed with a shimmer. "Oh my goddess! Is that really me?"

"Yes. Now come on we need to get you dressed." They started pulling items out and laying them on the bed and Kyra nearly had a heart attack.

"What the hell?! I'm not wearing any of that!" On the bed were several lingerie sets in all different colors and matching stilettos.

"You agreed to this makeover in exchange for my silence. So suck it up buttercup!" The first Lisa held up was sheer see through black with matching panties.

She shook her head. "No way!" They held up several more that she refused each time. Then they held up a beautiful lace white one. It went to the top of her thighs and had a matching lace thong. "Okay. I'll try this one on." Kyra laughed when she saw the surprise on their faces. Kyra went in the bathroom and put it on. "Damn I look good!" And laughed at her reflection. When she came out they both gasped.

"Damn girl you look hot! If I was a lesbian I would so do you!" Tia laughed at Kyra's red face. "Okay put these on." She handed her a pair of white velvet stilettos. Lisa handed her a lace matching robe with a light pink silk belt, that fell just above her knees.

They both said 'Wow' when they looked at the finished Kyra. "Okay guys this was fun but I'm sleepy now and ready to go to bed."

"Wait! There's just one more thing." Lisa looked panicked at Tia. Then her face relaxed and she smiled. Kyra knew they were mind linking and wondered what could be next. She waved Kyra over to her. Just as she reached Lisa, they flung open the door and pushed her into the hall, shutting and locking the door. Kyra started banging and yelling at the door demanding to be let in. As if her humiliation couldn't get worse she heard the door behind her open. Kyra stopped yelling and slowly turned around.

"Hi Kevin." His eyes were black as he stepped over to her. He leaned into her hair and inhaled. Kevin growled then swept her into his arms. He went into his room and slammed the door with his foot.

Tia and Lisa high fives each other. "Mission accomplished! We will have a Luna by morning!" They laughed as they left her room, hearing the growls coming from the Alpha's room.

Hi lovelies! Hope you like this one. Please vote, comment, follow and share.