TEN

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
☦︎︎

"Solomon please don't do this" she begged as the gravel underneath her knees dug into her skin.

everyone in union was circled around sarah, eve Hannah and Solomon.

"chain her up" Evelyn shook her head at the men as they dragged Sarah away from Solomon throwing her limp body on the ground.

Evelyn stood up and ran towards the men pushing them off her sister before she wrapped her arms around her best friend tightly.

the sisters sobbed in each other's arms loudly everyone silently watched, their friends had tears in their eyes as they watched evelyns heart break into pieces.

"STOP GET OFF OF ME STOP!" She shouted as Solomon pulled her away from her sister "PLEASE!" her body thrashed in his arms watching the men as they placed chains around her sisters arms.

by sunrise everyone was walking towards the hanging tree, evelyn held onto her fathers arm for dear life as they trailed behind the rest of union.

they placed hannah and sarah under the tree while everyone gathered around them.

"the pentalty for practicing witchcraft is death by hanging!" elijah spoke as he cirled around the two girls

"HANG THEM!" the crowd shouted from behind eve who was in the front of the crowd.

"confess!" he shouted.

"confess your sins or burn in eternal hell." eve fell onto the ground once again her sobbing continued to get louder and louder by the minute.

"CONFESS!" solomon grabbed eve making her roughly push him off " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER" she continued to fight him off, she was about to slap him but he grabbed her hands tightly

"stop eve please" he begged as tears pooled his eyes

"i hate you." she pushed him off once again before looking back at her sister whom also had tears running down her face.

"i confess.." sarah whimpered as she stared at hannah with sad eyes.

"no,no" hannah shook her head frantically, tears ran down the blondes face.

"I CONFESS!" she yelled out earning shouts from the crowd.

"no! Shes lying!" elijah covered her mouth as sarah continued

"i walked with the devil! I lay with him i bewitched the good pastor...." she paused as she looked at hannah "and...i bewitched...."

"hannah miller" muffled screams came from hannah as she frantically tried to shake elijahs hand off of her mouth.

Evelyn and sarah made eye contact the sisters cried at the sight of each other, evelyn sobbed as she watched sarah mouth 'i love you'

"SHES MY SISTER PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME AND MY FAMILY SHES JUST A KID PLEASE" evelyns voice cracked making everyone around them go quite

"i clouded her mind....i clouded her mind it was me, it was me!"

"it was me.....it was always me.." she cried out before turning back to Hannah, Sarah looked at her with sorrow filled eyes, both girls had fallen deeply inlove with each other and now it's all being taken away within a blink of an eye.

"Hannah's innocent!"

"Let her go." Solomon spoke out from beside eve making Elijah let go of Hannah and forcefully push her towards her mother who cradled her daughter in her arms.