chapter 25: happy holidays, sweetie

Your POV-

The big three sleepover was very much needed, but I felt as if I had struck a chord with Red. I felt l should apologize for assuming she only wanted to be close with me for sexual reasons...but then again she hadn't proved otherwise. I loved her in all sorts of ways but I couldn't go official with her, or anyone for that matter. I wasn't in the headspace to handle anything serious.

The next month of school went by in a flash. Rehearsals were everyday, I had sleepovers with Red and Tweek every Friday, Clyde and I would watch basketball with our families weekly, and finals quickly approached. The last week of our first semester was so god damn FUN! South Park took the holiday season super seriously. The town square was decorated with snowmen, menorahs, Christmas trees, and snowflakes. Elementary school children gathered on Sunday nights to sing carols to the passerby's. And I was busy planning out a meaningful gift for all of my friends.

Clyde, Bebe, Stan, Red, Tweek, Kyle and I walked out of school early on a Friday afternoon. A weight was lifted off of our shoulders knowing that finals were done and we were halfway done with our junior year.

Clyde walked to his car with his gloved hands intertwined with Bebe's, "You know what sounds so awesome right now?"

We all exchanged quizzical looks. Clyde continued, "A Christmas party with all of our closest friends! Maybe even a potluck! Ooooh and we could do a dirty Santa gift exchange!"

We all chattered in agreement. Christmas brought out the joy in even the grumpiest people and I loved to be surrounded by loved ones during this time.

"Hell yeah! I say we do it at my place, as long as it's just close friends," I patted Stan and Red on the back, causing them both to blush.

"Well I leave for Vail in three days so let's do it before then," Bebe smiled.

"It's settled then. My place, on Sunday, bring your best treat and gift or die," I pointed at them all to send out the memo to the rest of our friends and made my way to my car.

"Uh, Y/n. Wait up?!" Stan called after me.

He followed me to my car and leaned against my door.

"So I was thinking," he nervously avoided eye contact with me, "Y'know...you seem to be in the Christmas spirit and everything and we've been spending a lot of time together with rehearsals and everything..." he lost his train of thought.

"Yeah?" I bit my lip and smiled. God he was so cute when he was nervous.

"Well I thought maybe you would want to come over to uh drink cocoa and watch Christmas movies with me? I mean, you don't have to say yes. It's actually super dorky that I'm asking you this so if you don't want to do that I get it...haha! Just forget I even asked," his hands fidgeted and his face was jolly ol' Santa red.

"Aww, sweet sweet Stan," I pulled his jacket close to mine, "you know I'd love to."

He goofily smirked at me until my little brother yelled for us to knock it off.

I unlocked the car door for Cameron, but before I got in I told Stan, "I'll be at your house at seven. You better be prepared for the most 'noel little drummer boy Christ the savior was born night' of your life."

"You bet I am," he knocked on the roof of my car.

I pulled out of the lot and my car slowly warmed up. Cameron looked at me with a disgusted expression.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?" I asked him, eyes focused on the road.

"I can't believe that worked," he huffed and sat back in his seat.