Chapter Two

"Can you hear me?" I asked James on the Discord call.

We were both still setting up to start playing our game of Valorant but my microphone was having issues.

But James didn't reply, forcing me to play around with the voice settings some more.

"Can you hear me now?" I repeated.

"Yeah," James said.

"Weird...," I frowned. "So... my push-to-talk isn't working but it works if I leave it on open mic. I'll play around with it some more𑁋."

"Fuck it, bro, let's just play," he said impatiently, cutting me off.

I laughed, shaking my head at his over-eagerness to play, but agreed to start it up.

We settled in, playing a few rounds and everything was going really well. We'd won most of our games but had a few losses due to smurf accounts. Nothing we could do about that though.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and close behind me and I looked up curiously to see Amber there.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" I asked, moving one side of my headset back to hear her. My eyes unintentionally racked down the front of her full chest, stirring all sorts of thoughts.

Her singlet was tight, hugging her waist perfectly along her curves, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. After all, just a shadow of her nipples were showing through the thin fabric.

Every instinct inside me wanted to reach out and grab those breasts in my hands, to nuzzle and suck on each one with the love and attention they painfully deserved. But I knew I needed to refrain. I needed to remember she was my best friend's little sister and I shouldn't try anything. Even if those booty shorts were begging to be ripped off with my teeth.

"What did you say, man?" James suddenly asked from my headset. "I missed what you said."

I opened my mouth to tell him that Amber had come in but she quickly stopped me, indicating that I should stay quiet by lifting a finger to her lips. Lips that I wanted to devour.

"Ah, nothing, man, all good," I told him, though extremely curious about what Amber wanted. "Queue up the next one."

My screen then flashed next to me as the loading lobby came up, queuing us for the next round.

But her finger didn't stop at her lips for long. Slowly, it then travelled down her chin, past per neck, trailing all the way down her front. Where her finger went, her singlet followed in its path until, finally, her chest was completely exposed. Much to my earlier assumption, there was no bra waiting for me underneath.

Her full breasts were now bare before me, a small bounce to them as they fell out over the top of her shirt with their weight, and my pants tightened painfully in response. Was she inviting me to touch her? ...Or was this some sort of prank?

"What are you doing...," I started to ask but she just shook her head with a devilish smile, taking several steps closer to me.

"Umm... I'm thinking of probably playing Jett," James answered, not realising the question hadn't been for him, but rather his half-naked sister next to me.

Amber moved in front of me and, without saying a single word, grabbed onto either side of my computer chair, leaning in so her face was only inches from mine. She smelt fresh like she'd just come out of the shower, the smell of her soap intoxicating me.

I mutely looked up at her, unsure if I should move or not, yet overly conscious of the fact that her brother was not only on a Discord call with me, but also just down the hall.