Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Hatake Kakashi. We need to talk." I looked around to find him, but he was nowhere to be found. Damn you, Kakashi, and your tricks. "Sai, he's not here." he enters, and I could see he wanted to laugh at my yet again mistake. "Don't! It's practically the same okay." he nods with a smile.

Ever since Kakashi has seen the extent of how well I can detect someone's location from their chakra and all, he has been playing tricks on me all the time. He coats an object with his chakra, making me believe he is there when in reality, he is actually somewhere completely different, probably watching me and laughing. This time, he left a note on the table addressed to me.

"Well, that's just great. He left with Naruto and Yamato-Sensei after the Raikage. Oh, and he says Danzō has guys watching you, so let's be careful when we move." I burn the note and get out of the tent, heading to my next location. "We need at least one person to know the truth behind my escape and your little rebellion against Danzō." I explain as we reach the other tent.

"It's not a rebellion." he deadpans as he looks at me; I only chuckle and head into the tent as he waits outside. "Jiraiya." I call out to him, and he glares at me. Once I'm sure it's only me and him and of course the asleep Tsunade, I take off my mask. "(Y/N)? What are you doing wearing the ANBU mask? I hear a lot of talk about you and the word revenge?" he asks.

"Look, I don't have a lot of time to explain, but I need you to trust me. Remember when we told you what Naruto and I did a while back to Danzō?" he nods, and I continue on explaining everything that happened today and my plan. "You're crazy if you think that will work." he bluntly says. "Well, everyone already knows I'm crazy. It's time for Danzō to know just how crazy I really am. You have a lot of fans in the village, and with the higher-ups, I just wanted to tell you in case it gets out of hand." he sighs and nods; he tells me to be careful.

"Are we leaving now?" Sai asks. "Not yet; I know one person would be going crazy now after hearing the order on Sasuke." he knew who I meant, and this time he leads the way. He told me to stay calm for some reason, but I didn't have time for that right now. We get to Sakura's tent, and I feel Shikamaru was with her.

I enter the tent, and they both look at me. I remove the mask, and she gasps, "What are you doing here?! Is it true? Did he really...?" I could tell she has been crying. "Sakura, it's fake. He didn't do anything. He's been framed, and don't worry, I won't let anyone touch him." I go and pull her in for a hug. She lets out a few tears before she looks at me. "I thought they got you too?" she asks and looks between Sai and me. "He got me out; I'm going after Naruto and Sasuke."

She looked at me worried, and I knew she wanted to talk about the dangers of what I did, but she wanted someone she trusted to bring back her friends safely. "We will go with you." Shikamaru finally says and continues to elaborate on why when I look at him confused. "Sasuke is strong; you won't be able to handle him alone. Our group of friends decided to be the ones to kill him to avoid any more conflict." the moment he finishes his sentence, I grab him from his collar and pull him close to my face. "You will go nowhere near Sasuke. Not you or any of your other groups." I activated my Sharingan to show the seriousness of my threat.

The secret was already out between the villagers, it's only a matter of time before everyone else finds out, so I won't hide anymore. "Sasuke is my responsibility; I'm going to help him, not kill him! Or do you also want to kill me since Danzō will announce the order of my kill at the summit?" he looks down at me and just taps my fist to let him go. "That will be too troublesome. I don't know what you people have gotten yourselves into. And there's no need to flash your red eyes at me; I already knew." 

I figured, after I found out, I remembered his reaction at that dinner once. I knew his reaction meant he figured it out like Kakashi had. He isn't the smartest around for no reason, and at least he didn't show any sign of hatred towards me.