12

Abby

Void presses his lips to mine, and the voice in my head goes off.

Abby! Stop it! I have a boyfriend! I can't be doing this. She yells, banging on the wall separating our consciousnesses. Abby, stop! I don't even know this boy.

"What the Hell is going on?" A hand grabs Voids arm, pulling him violently away from me. "Ella, who is this?" The teenager, Thomas, who I know as our boyfriend asks, pushing Void into a nearby bank of lockers.

No! No, no, no. Abby-

I almost laugh. Oh boy, this is going to be entertaining.

Ella screams in my mind. Fix it, Abby! He's going to break up with me!

And? He treats you like crap anyways.

I smile sweetly, placing my hand on Thomas' shoulder. "Thomas, honey, just leave it. It was nothing." I cast Void a glance, seeing the thrill on his face at the though of a potential fight. He stares Thomas down, the corner of his mouth turning up into a wanting smirk. I push Thomas father away from him, "just leave it." I repeat. But instead of walking away, he studies Void, sizing him up.

"Was he bothering you?" Thomas asks, looking at me for the first time since finding us.

Yes. He was. Just say he was, Abby. This is all your fault.

When I don't respond, he turns back to Void. "What's your name, buddy?"

"Stiles," he says, "but she calls me daddy." Void winks at me, and I can't help but snort. Thomas shoots me a look, causing Ella to whimper in my head. Void continues talking, "I guess you can too, if you want." 

He grabs a fistful of Voids collar. "You're going to-"

"Let me go," Void says calmly, "before we have a problem on our hands."

"You?" Thomas laughs. "What are you going to do?"

"Try me. I'm dying to see how this will end." His eyes shimmer with desire.

I cut in, rolling my eyes. "Okay, okay. Boys, just relax. Let's settle this like-"

"What's going on? Stiles?" Another boy comes into view, his brows eyes widening as he assesses the situation. "Who are you and what do you think your doing?" He shoves Thomas away from Void.

"This bitch was kissing my girlfriend." Thomas points at me, I roll my eyes once again.

"Honestly Tommy, just leave it."

"No. No. He doesn't get to walk away that easily."

Just let Thomas beat the kid up, Abby.

I chuckle at the thought. Oh trust me. If it comes to that, Thomas has no chance.

Why not?  She asks.

Because I've known this boy for over a thousand years. There is no way in Hell Thomas is walking away from this fight without brain damage.

"Stiles? Is that true?" The other brown eyed teenager asks. Void doesn't respond. Him and Thomas stare at each other, as if in a staring contest. "Stiles." The kid repeats, but instead of looking at the speaker, Void looks to me. His host is cute, with dark hair and light brown eyes. No, not just cute. Hot. Stiles is hot. He chose his body well.

I nod, giving him confirmation.

No. Abby. What is he doing?

I have to told back my grin as Voids fist connects with Thomas' face. Not hard enough to break his nose, but hard enough to make him stumble backwards.