⓿➊

All day, all night, the little girl called Sano Coco stays in her room, she eats in her room, plays in her room, does practically everything in one room

All day, all night, the little girl called Sano Coco stays in her room, she eats in her room, plays in her room, does practically everything in one room. Well, she sometimes goes to the backyard when her step mom and sister aren't home. They don't like seeing her face so she has no choice but to stay in 4 walls.

Well her room is really big though, her father is a CEO and a very rich man, any woman would want to be with him. He gives all his time to his older daughter Ayaka which is Coco's step sister. She hasn't pulled anything on her as Coco is always in her room, thus she doesn't 'piss anyone off.'

Ever since her real mother died, she hasn't seen a glimpse of happiness and love. She's been really lonely and isolated from what a child should have, a parent's love.

The man in charge of the orphanage she was about to be put in, saw Coco and she immediately reminded him of his good friend Sano Manjiro. When he saw her, he immediately disagreed saying he already has a daughter. But his friend insisted on taking a DNA test and it was positive.

Coco would've loved to have some friends in the orphanage but she couldn't even do that now. Her diet was also really bad because as her family would be eating together and giggling, she would be eating in her room alone, thus not feeling like she wants to eat.

She only had one friend which was the maid taking care of her called Eiko. Eiko would sometimes silently cry seeing the little girl all alone, questioning why no one loves her. But what can she say, she can't even involve herself in her personal matters as Manjiro has strictly told her to just make sure Coco eats and sleeps on time, and she doesn't do both.

She has made a plan to runaway when she's old enough and enjoy all the things she couldn't like go to an amusement park and ride on the rollercoaster. She writes all of her sad thoughts in her diary which her late mother gifted her when she turned 4 years old.

Who knew her negligent father would actually take interest in what she writes in it all the time.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════