➊➎

Mikey went to pick his daughter from Takeomi's mansion, he was so excited, he wanted to see her reaction, he was also nervous

He arrived at the big mansion and the guards opened the gate for his car to enter inside.

Meanwhile, Senju was feeding Coco soup made by her to make sure she's full. Coco really enjoyed it, she was in love with that woman, she could be with her for hours.

As they were in the dining room, Sanzu and Takeomi came and informed that her father is here to pick her up. Senju gave a sad look but nodded after sigh. Takeomi picked her up with Sanzu following him from behind, he wanted to pick her too, but he never gets a chance.

"DADDY!" The girl giggled in Takeomi's arms making him chuckle.

"She has a little resemblance to Shin too.." He thought.

"How would you feel if you found out that you had this angel as a niece?"

Mikey didn't come inside, he waited in his car for Sanzu or Takeomi arrive with his kid, he was impatiently tapping his feet on the surface of the car or sometimes bouncing it. He saw Coco in Takeomi's arm and Sanzu walking behind. He got out of the car immediately and as he did, Coco squealed and really wanted to be in her father's arm.

He ran to his princess and Takeomi handed her away like he was giving up his own child, he was Shinichiro's best friend, so he cared a lot about her even though he had only seen her for the day.

Coco hugged her father with all her might and left a big kiss on his cheek that even shocked Mikey.

"DADDY! I MISSED YOU!" She cupped his cheeks with her small hands, her hands barely covered his face.

"I missed my baby more than anything as well..." He smiled at her and pecked her forehead.

"I have a surprise for my baby..." He pinched her nose.

"Surprise? What surprise?" She blinked a few times.

"You'll have to wait 'till we get home." He chuckled.