𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍

Almost all day sitting in a car, with cable ties, and sack on, they finally reached the said destination. Jungkook grew nervous when he heard the driver pull up the break, indicating that they has arrived. Hands shaking, nervous sweat and even uncontrollable breaths was clearly heard from Jungkook, making both guys smirked seeing him behaving like that.

One guy hopped down, and helped his friend, leaving Jungkook alone in the black, creepy car. "What are we going to do now? Boss said he'll be waiting, i can't even see his nose now!" The guy said, letting out a frustrated sigh, and rubbed his temple. A hand moves up to his nape and massages it slowly, in a way to calm the man down. "He's not here,  we can call each other's name now." The owner of the hand said, still massaging.

"He's not anwering me Jin!" The stressed man said, stomping his foot in annoyance. "Calm down Yoongi, Calm down. Maybe he has no time to pick up the call or busy fucking some slut." Jin replied, approaching Yoongi more closer. "Okay, i guess...maybe you're right." Yoongi finally replied back, showing a little sneak peak of his infamous gummy smile but still not calming down from his outburst.

"Yoongi, and Jin. Noted." Jungkook quietly said after he took off the sack without the others knowing and carefully slid it back when they get inside the car again.

"Ok. Since we reached here, why don't we take off the sack that's covering his ethereal face?" Yoongi asked, eyes filled with excitement. "Hurm...i guess so, why not?" Jin replied, nonchalantly. Yoongi's pale hands pulled the top of his sack and quickly throw it somewhere else. Jin's and Yoongi's eyes was blessed with Jungkook's appearance.

Jin swept the hairs that was covering his forehead and wiped his sweats. He caressed the boy's right cheek and leaned down to have a better look at the boy's face. He realized that there was a beautiful decorated scar.

Just when he was going to ask about the scar, Jungkook stopped him. "Stop. I know, no one's perfect, please don't ask me about that." Jungkook stated, turning his head to face the other window. It was stupid enough to reveal his ugly scar, what more telling the story hidden behind it.

"He's here, what should we do with this boy now?!" Yoongi said, suddenly while he watched the outside world from the window. "Jin! Come here!" He waved his hands as a signal to call him over. Meanwhile, Jin was taken aback with Jungkook's answered. He never meant to offended him, but that's what happened anyway.

Jin turned back and bent down, eyes staring through the same window Yoongi stared. "We...can make him faint for a while." He whispered to Yoongi so that Jungkook won't hear them. "Sounds good, do it quick!" He replied back, with a rushing tone. Jin stepped back and positions himself infront of Jungkook.

"Okay, im sorry for doing this to you but someone is coming, so bye." That's the last word Jungkook heard before he felt his body collapse. The last thing he saw, was a man who's a little bit older maybe, hair swept back and bringing a choker with him, but his vision started blurring as he tried to looks at his face. "I-is that...Boss-" is the last words that came out of Jungkook's mouth.