Chapter 4

The brunette was bewildered, at the male giving off orders- a line of orders to the waiter with a smile on his face.

"That's all for now, thank you."

Taehyung, too, smiled at the waiter and the latter walked away.

"I remember you not being hungry- like 20 minutes ago, sir- Jungkook."

"I am now." Jungkook placed his phone on the table and shifted in a better comfortable position in the low rise chair.

"You ordered seven dishes." Taehyung seasoned his voice to not sound like a question, to sound like the 'good guide' he is, but the surprise was visible in his eyes nevertheless.

"No. Not seven, barely six. Don't count mojito within dishes, Mr Guide."

"And you are sure you can finish all sev- all six of them, Mr Tourist?"

"Yeah. And you're helping me, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I must." Taehyung smiled at the most pumped up Jeon Jungkook's ever been in front of him. Maybe the latter was an expressive food lover, an avid one. And maybe he didn't mind being one in front of Taehyung.

Gratifying.

He was happy his tourist was comfortable enough to feel and be himself in front of him.

Meanwhile, the tourist was struggling on the insides right now. Seven dishes and oh boy he was rethinking every order at least thrice in his head.

But what was he supposed to do? Kim Taehyung, the literal personification of a flower, was showing him around the most beautiful things and places of his life- all on one meal? Just breakfast? No way he was letting an unfed flower work for him.

A flower.

A Beautiful flower.

Kim Taehyung was beautiful. Exceptionally beautiful.

It was the hundredth time Jungkook was thinking of how beautiful the guide was and it wasn't even a day past meeting him, but he wasn't backing away from thinking more, speaking about Kim Taehyung to himself more.

He was unnaturally beautiful, the kind of beauty that words fall short of description.

His eyes were a darker shade of wood, his nose even, lips perfectly shaped like a heart which were coloured in hues of hibiscus and rose petals, face the shape of a diamond, symmetrical and skin the tone of honey, beautiful.

But apart from the features were the hundred and thousand stories his eyes and smile weaved every time he talked, or so much so as looked as existed in a person's space. His tone which was like a lullaby to pull you lose into another dimension, body and soul, in a trance where you are free, the free-est ever and presence like a field of flowers encasing your senses.

It was ethereal. He was ethereal.

Surely a boy as beautiful, inside out, as Kim Taehyung belonged to the town like Aussoville and not the cities where the blonde lived.

Jungkook looked away from the face he was reading like a new found book and finally looked at where the brunette was looking. Being so fixed on the idea of feeding his guide, he had missed the scenery right around the restaurant where they were sitting in, which he finally looked at now.

The place was located mid-way from the lake to the guesthouse. It was an old place, made out of bamboo with not more than five tables placed around the tiny space shaped in a cuboid. One wall out of the four were the entrance and right opposite to it was the balcony, open to scenery of the town. Lamps made of cane, unlit right now, were hanging over the roof and aroma of ginger and boiled seaweed filled the space. It was every picture of a hilltop noodle shop coming to life and Jungkook loved the vibe more than he liked.