8/2

Y/N's P.O.V

"Man,I got myself a headstart I guess"
I said to myself as I was running along the path that I randomly took as I was running away from Chris and Chef, I never thought that they would do this to me,but as I'm thinking about this,it's normal for Chris to do these kinds of things,same goes for Chef!
I quickly hide in a bush as I heard footsteps running to where I was,it was definetly them. "Chris,I think we lost her" Said Chef to Chris,I peaked out of the bush a little bit to see them standing there,looking around the area to see if they could spot me "She's not that far from us Chef,we just need to retrace our steps and think" I was about to let out a sigh of relief when all of a sudden Chris speaks up as he lets out a chuckle "or we just shoot around us and if it hits someone and they yelp,then we'll know it's her!" "Makes sense I guess...I like it" Said Chef as he smiled to Chris's insane idea.

"Well..shit" I said to myself quietly,I looked around to see if there was an escape route that I could take,there was one but it looked...tricky,then an idea popped up in my mind,I could cause a distraction! Yes! I grabbed a nearby rock and throw it over their head,causing them to look away from bushes and to a nearby tree,I made a quick escape and start to run away! But at that moment,I got hit in the leg by a paintball,I let out a yelp and then I heard Chris call out "There she is Chef! Get her!" He said as he starts to run towards me,so did Chef. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!" I yelled as I threw another smoke bomb to make a quick escape. "Rats! She got away again!" Said Chef,but Chris kept on running along the path that I took "The paintball will leave traces! We'll find her in no time!" He yelled,so Chef quickly catched up to him.

"Damn,I got away once again,I just have to stay quiet this time" I said to myself as I was sitting on top of a tree,hiding among the leaves.
I heard them run by as I was hiding on the tree. This made me laugh,they caught me and now they lost me again! This is great!
Then I heard someone talk to themself next to me on the tree,I looked over to see who it was and there I see Owen,sitting there,looking for the "deers" during their challenge,I didn't want to interrupt,so I didn't. I climbed down the tree once I knew that it was safe to come out,there I saw Duncan walking around the tree where Owen is,then I heard a fart which smelled awful "Beans" said Duncan to himself as he looked up and smiled "Owen! Nice try buddy!" He said as he runs away and Owen runs after him,I stood there in shock but quickly snapped out of it and I take the path that I took earlier to get back to my first hiding spot to quickly get away from Chris and Chef.