𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙

Summary:- When rich bully Jungkook fall deep in love with poor nerd Taehyung

-----🖤-----

Boy - Hey you poor, Get out of here, if he comes and sees you here, he gets even angrier and he won't leave you so you don't have to hurry and clean this first place where you put your feet.

??- B-but...but my feet are clean... (cut off when someone grab his collar and throw him on floor)

Jk - How dare you speak in front of us? Do you have that much courage. what I told you. I told you yesterday. Don't come in front of me with your dirty feets. You put your water on my expensive shoes... now what clean this floor where you put your legs and leave!

Jk cleans his hands with a sanitizer. As that boy run from there after cleaning floor

?? - When will you stop all this? If your hyung will finds out, you knows he will kill you

Jk - Who will tell him huh!!?? I just hate appa why he give admission to poor students here. I feel so suffocated. I just hate there appearance

??? - Today 2 new students have got admission due to scholarships
They are also poor. But very intelligent

Jk - Who cares!! No matter how smart they are in the end of the day they are going to work under our hands (He Laugh while giving high five)

Boy - Jun------jungkook p--principal sir wants to talk to you he called you in the office (As he run from here)

??? - Now what you did???

Jk - I also want to know (Rolled his eye's) Ok you go first i'll catch you later (That boy nodded and left for his class) Let's go jeon Jungkook. Your dad is waiting to give you new lecture. (Rolled his eye's and went through office direction.)

Jungkook sitting in principle office like Mafia while playing games in his phone

Mr Jeon - I didn't invite you to play games here. Take things seriously sometime in life. It's all my fault because of my spacial treatment you being like this. You don't have value of study and people's

Jk - Dad don't give me lecture again. You already give me in morning and I have everything I want why would i study. I just come here for fun (Wink)

Mr jeon - And for bulling who come here for study?? If u don't want to study then don't but don't bully who are serious about there study. They do hard work for Grades not like you (Serious tone)

Jk - (rolled his eye's) I don't like that poor students they get on my nerves. I just hate them.

Mr jeon - Your unbelievable Jungkook. I never thought you will being like this. Leave it... I want to introduce someone

Jk - Is she girl? (Smirk while playing game)

Mr jeon - Jungkook sit properly i'll call them inside (Jk ignored him and continually playing game. Mr jeon sigh and called his P.A and tell him to take them inside)