𝙈𝙮 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮

Summery:- Where the school bully Jungkook take soft care of one and only Kim Taehyung

*Play the song while reading for better experience*

-----🖤-----

It was December and snow were falling heavily outside while Taehyung was walking slowly on hallway shivering from cold wearing nothing but only the school uniform cause he doesn't have money to buy jacket. All his savings used in paying bills for his mother who is in come. While walking his thought went to today's incident.

Tae - *nervously* doctor, how's my mom health now???

Doctor - *sighed* kid, you know that there's only 1% chance of her waking up. She is just like before not good not bad.

Tae - *smile softly* I know you're worried about me but don't----

Doctor - Kid, I know you for five years now. I have seen how much you worked hard to earn money for your mom's treatment.

Doctor - I'm not saying you to give up on your mom but I'm saying please don't give up on yourself also take care of your health. It's December and you know how cold these mornings are so when we meet again tomorrow I better saw you with jacket

Tae - *laugh a little* Yes boss, now don't kill me, hehehe!

[After their talking session Tae decided to go to school]

Present Time

Taehyung was walking towards his class while rubbing his palm over his both hands hoping to warm himself up but suddenly gasped when he felt warm water fall over him. Water was nor cold nor hot it was warm perfect for this season. But when wind started to blow Taehyung felt his body shivering from cold. Then he heard a familiar voice.....a voice which he---

Jk - *smirk* Sup, Bro!!!! So, how was your morning Mr.Jeon??

Tae - *gritted his teeth* I'm fucking Kim... KIM!!!! not Jeon!!!

Jk - Oops sorry I thought you're Jeon *smirk* Wow I have to say your waist is so tiny *lick lips* I don't have any problem in watching you like this whole day but I'm sure you don't want others to see you like this or do you?? *smirk*

At first Tae looked at him confusedly but when he realized what younger is talking about his eyes widen and cheeks became rosy red before he quickly wrapped his arm around himself in protective manner and ran towards washroom. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and shakes his head before walking behind him. Jungkook entered the washroom to see no one was there except Taehyung. He smirked and goes behind the man who was busy in wiping his upper body. When Taehyung felt someone's breath behind his half naked body he turn around but became red when he saw younger's face is so close to him. Jungkook smirked and leaned away only to took off his jacket.

Tae - *blushing madly* w-w-what a-are y-you d-doing??

Jk - Giving you clothes or else If you'll go to class like this teacher will definitely give me detention which I don't want. (Saying this Jungkook took off his jacket and his tee. Tae quickly closed his eyes thinking younger will be half-naked but became confused when he opened his eyes only to see another tee)

Tae - *confusedly* Why are you wearing two t-shirts???

Jungkook didn't bother to reply. He made Taehyung's hand up before sliding tee on his petite frame. Then he made him wear jacket before turning to go. But before he could go away Tae grabbed his wrist to which he looked back at Tae confusingly.