Chapter 19

LEO

"Great! You figured it out already. And you're very good at it." I complimented her, The Spirits also agreed with me.

"I guess so. It's easy to learn my powers once again." She said with an Amused Expression while looking at the fruits that she grew on the tree. But I frowned when I saw her smile drop.

"What's the Problem?" I asked her and she just shook her head before looking up at me. She's 5'6 and I'm at utmost 6'7. Perks of being an Alpha. Other than having a Huge wolf since I first shifted at 13, I have a good height.

Some people even get terrified when they see someone very tall inside a Forest. Some of them are just Werewolves. The heights of wolves are around 5'8 to 6'10. And once a human turns into a Werewolf, Of course. They will grow taller overnight.

And their appearance will become more attractive. Perks of being a Werewolf. But shifting for the first time is too Painful. But some werewolves can make themselves less tall by the help of a Magical Creature. Like Witches perhaps.

"I just.. Wonder how beautiful my memories are. Even our memories. I want them back." She said in a low tone. I felt my heart hardened, It was too Painful to see her like this.

On Instinct, I hugged her tight while soothing her back.

"Calm down, Flower. I won't give up on giving your memories back. Someday, You'll get them all back. Okay?" I Comforted her, Looking into her eyes softly. She nodded and I kissed her forehead before hugging her again. I promise my flower.. I'll do everything.

"Prince Leo, We found where the Rogues that were working with Ken Elthon hides." One of our Warriors mind-linked me. I nodded at them before looking at the Spirits.

"Make sure to Guard her this time, Please." I told them and they nodded Immediately. I Hesitated to leave at first but I knew I need to do what I need to do.

I quickly flee from the scene, Towards the Pack house where the 20 warriors were waiting.

"Show me the way." I said with a serious tone. They should be Punished for offending the Royalty Family and our People.

The warriors nodded and they went behind a tree to shift. As soon as they shifted, They got out and began to run while I was just flying behind them.

We stopped just close to the Outside of the forest and they changed into their Human form. I just stared at them Patiently.

"They are close to the Forest, Prince Leo. So we can just really walk there." Marvin, One of the Top Warriors said and I just nodded at him.

As we walk, A big Abandoned house appeared in-front of me. What's with all the Abandoned houses? Can't they rent or buy a Normal house instead?

"We were Investigating a group of Rogues when we found out about them talking about their Boss, Ken Elthon. We kept Investigating about them until we confirmed that they are the ones behind the deaths of the other Warriors." Marvin explained. A smirk spread across my face, Hearing the explanation. I hate Rogues so much, Especially those kind of Rogues. Now I'm gonna hunt you all down.

"You guys can guard the outside of the house, unseen." I told them and they all nodded before going into Positions.

I put my left hand on my pocket and knock the door on my right hand. I was waiting impatiently until the door was opened by a man, and I almost winced at his Painful and awful smell of being a rogue.

I guess he recognized me since his eyes got wide and he was about to close the door when I stopped it with my Wind Element.

I then kicked the door out of the way before stepping inside and looking at the Man coldly.

"Pri.. Prince Leo.." He said, Terrified. I gave him a death glare before using my Wind element to threw him at the wall without even moving. He groaned in pain as I roam my eyes inside the room.

One, two, tree.. five.. nine.. fourteen.. Sixteen and.. I looked at the Man I just threw on the wall, Seventeen. Seventeen rogues managed to kill of my Warriors? How strong. I'm sure one or two of them is a Former Alpha, Beta or Gamma. Well, That still wouldn't be a problem since they will be less powerful.

I eyed them Coldly. They all have terrified expressions on their faces.

I used my Wind Element without moving and brought one of the guys in-front of me. Using the Elements without moving was hard but it became easy after a few tries.

"Why did you kill off my warriors, Rogue?" I asked him with a growl. I can feel him shaking.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about.." He told me while shaking his head a little too fast. I grabbed my metal stick and placed it on his exposed skin as he wince in pain.

Slowly, he began to cry because of the pain. I was just looking at him with a cold gaze before taking the silver away.

"Now, Care to tell me?" I asked him, making sure that the wind was tight around him.

"I.. uh.." I slowly start to move the silver towards him again when he gave me the answer, making me stop.

"It's Ken Elthon, Prince Leo. He ordered us to kill off the Warriors to Distract you from the girl so they could Kidnap her. He said he'll give us 1 Million one by one if we were able to do it. But we don't know where he is now. I'm sorry. Please, The Silver is too Painful." He cried hysterically.

"What a good dog you are. But you have offended the Royal Family. But since you told me the whole truth, Once my Mate gets her memories back.. I'll let her decide of your fate." I told him, I can now see a little hope in his eyes.

I Mind-linked Theo, One of the Warriors and he Immediately went inside, Bowing at me.

"Prince Leo." He said Politely. I nodded and gave him the Man.

"Go back to the Pack and throw him into the Dungeons. Just throw him there, Don't do anything else." I said and he Immediately nodded before taking the Man away.

I then looked at the others and they were already shaking with fear.

"Now, What should I do with the rest of you now that I know the truth?" I asked them. They didn't said anything and was just looking down.

I mind-linked all the Warriors to come inside and they arrived Immediately.

"Take them all to the Dungeons, Also wrap a Silver Chain on them. Make sure they suffer in pain." I ordered the Warriors. They all obeyed and pulled the men out.

I could see fear in their eyes and I swear I saw some of them with wet pants. Damn weak Rogues.

The Reason why I gave the other rogue a little hope is that he admitted the Truth. There was a Rule that even if the Werewolf is a rogue or a member of a Pack, They still deserve a chance as long as they won't show any or anymore threat.

That's what my Mother always tell me. Because she said that everyone can feel Guilty. As long as they show a Strong Determination of Good Intention then they are worth to give a Chance.

The other guys didn't do anything but stay Quiet, They didn't plead for mercy. They didn't say sorry, And they didn't even Apologize for what they did. They just stayed quiet like Statues. And I don't think they deserve to be given a chance or be forgiven.

Because first of all, I already gave them a chance to Apologize or plead for mercy when I asked them what I should do to them.

-

Lesson learned, Never anger the oh so Prince Leo. I hope you enjoyed it! Xx. ❤️