Chapter 30

Before I start this Chapter tho, There might be some Readers who already read the first book right? But there must be a few readers who didn't, So some of you might already know how the Ceremony goes, But it's still up to you guys if you'll read it.

Now, Let's get on with the Story. ❤️

NARRATOR

"Are you ready tomorrow, Leo?" Alyvia asked the Couple who were eating opposite of her.

"Yes mom, We are ready." Leo answered after swallowing his food and cutting another steak.

"That's good. How about you sweetie?" Alyvia asked, looking at Athena. Athena gave her a sweet smile.

"I'm ready, Aunty." Athena replied with a shy smile.

"Nonsense, You can call me 'Mom', Enough with the Aunty. We are Family." Alyvia said with a chuckled. Athena just nodded shyly.

"Mom, You're making my queen shy." Leo said with a smile. Alyvia just pouted before continuing to eat.

They were having Dinner with Athena and Leo's parents. They talked about tomorrow and how the Ceremony should be prepared.

After Dinner, Leo took Athena's hand and they said Goodnight to their Parents before walking up the stairs and towards their room.

"Are you full?" Leo asked as soon as they got inside the bedroom. Athena nodded.

"I'm stuffed." She replied with a chuckle. Leo smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Remove the Nervousness okay? Let's make it fun tomorrow," He said which made her smile.

"Yes, I'll try my best Leo." Athena said and Leo just nodded with a sweet smile on his face.

They walked towards the bed and cuddled with each other.

"Did you see your mark already? It's finish." Leo said and Athena nodded happily.

"It is beautiful, I saw it when I was brushing my hair in-front of the mirror. It was the Picture of me, A Female human and you were in-front of me in your black wolf form." Athena explained with a big smile on her face.

Leo smiled at her and after talking some more, They finally cuddled close to each other and fell asleep.

-

ATHENA

"There, You are as Beautiful as a real queen," Amelia said with a big smile on her face. She is an Omega and in her 30s, And I admit she is very beautiful.

"Indeed, She is. And you better watch your steps, Dear." Cordelia said, Another Omega and she she in her 30s too and as Beautiful as Amelia.

They led me out of the Pack house and took a ride with me inside the Limousine. I calmed my self and remembered what Leo said and my Nervousness eased up a bit.

The Limousine stopped and they both guided me out of it. I took a deep breath before walking towards the clift, Amelia and Cordelia helping me.

We stopped infront of Leo who was lending his hand for me to take. My Nervousness disappeared as soon as I saw his appearance.

I placed my small hand on his big one and we started to walk towards the front, With the stares of High-ranked wolves on us.

We stopped just in-front of Fenris who was giving the both of us with a warm smile. Then he took a big book and motioned for us to kneel.

We both kneeled infront of him and he opened the big brown book he was holding.

"Leo Jace Blackburn, Current prince of the Werelife. Do you promise to Protect the Kingdom with your living people and keep them Safe, Protected and In-peace as long as you shall live?"

"I promise," Leo answered, Bowing his head.

"Then, Will you also stay by your Mate's side, For Good and Bad, And even the worst days to come. Will you also accept to rule this Kingdom side by side with your Mate?" Fenris asked again that made my heart thump. We will rule the Kingdom side by side.

"I accept," Leo answered.

"Then, I know pronounce you King Leo Jace Blackburn of the Werelife!" Fenris pronounce, He then turned around and I saw him putting a crown on Leo's head. Then he turned to me.

"Athena Fleur Elenore, Protector of this Forest. Do you promise to Protect this Kingdom with living werewolves and keep them Safe, Protected and In-peace as long as you shall live?" I was bowing my head but blinked. How did he know my second name? Oh well.

"I promise," I answered while bowing my head, just like what Leo did.

"Then, Will you also stay by your Mate's side, For Good and Bad, And even the worst days to come. Will you also accept to rule this Kingdom side by side with your Mate?" Fenris asked again that made me smile and blush a little.

"I do accept," I answered with a soft voice.

"Then I now pronounce you, Athena Fleur Elenore, an Official Queen of Werewolves!" Fenris announced, and I felt something being put on my head, And I knew it was a crown.

After that, I also looked up like what Leo did a while ago. I saw a Guy give a Bowl and a knife to Fenris, I was confused on what the knife was for.

He took it from the guy and placed both of it on the table and motioned for us to stand up. Then he raised his hands.

"Now, It is time for the two of you to make the Seal and Oath for your Marriage!" Fenris declared and placed his hands down before taking the Bowl and giving the Knife to Leo first.

And Fenris placed the bowl between us, Leo faced me and he motioned for me to face him too, We were now facing each other with the Bowl between us.

"I, Leo Jace Blackburn, Accept you, Athena Fleur Elenore as my Wife and Queen for the rest of my life. When we were kids, The spirits told me that we are Mated and we were so Inseparable when we were little. I shared my secrets to you and even showed you how I shift as a Gift. Seeing you smile and laugh because of me is the Best thing that I could ever see. And having you in my life is the best gift for me, And until our hair turns gray, I will always stay by your side until death my Love. And with this Oath, Until death do us apart, I will love you with all my heart." He said that made teary eyed, But I was shocked when he cut on his Palm and let the blood drop into bowl, Mixing with the Water.

Fenris took the knife from Leo and gave it to me carefully, I took it and glanced at Leo while his palm was starting to heal. He gave me a reassuring smile making me confident. And I opened my mouth to speak.

"I, Athena Fleur Elenore, Accept you, Leo Jace Blackburn as my Husband and King for the rest of my life. When we were kids, I do admit that I had a crush on you. You were so Sweet, Brave and Caring, You are the best!" I said with a smile which made him chuckle softly, And made the guest say 'aww'. I then Continued. "But that crush turned into love, I love both of you and Leonel until my last breath, I do want to say sorry that I don't have a wolf for Leonel but I will give the two of you the equal love you both deserve. And with this Oath, Until death do us apart, I will love you with all my heart." After saying that, I took a deep breath and quickly made a cut on my palm, Biting my bottom lip.

The blood fell on the bowl and was mixed with the water and Leo's blood and like a Miracle, the pain slowly vanished and my injury was healing. I was stunned but composed my self when Fenris carefully took the knife from me.

Fenris then motioned for us to face the crowd and we both turned around seeing the crowd looking at us.

"Everyone! I Introduce you, King Leo and Queen Athena of the werelife!" After Fenris said those words, Everyone bowed in Submission.

Leo glanced at the Moon that was bright and full then Howled, Following with his Howl, The Guests also howled at the Moon.

The night lasted so beautifully, And most of all.. Leo and I are now Official.