Chapter 29

(You asked for it, begged for it in my DM's and commented about it. I've finally decided to respond to your pleas for an update.)

---- CHAPTER 29 ----

  Y/N's life went casually since the teaparty; stacking boxes, talking to Albert on the phone, and sometimes even going out to see Broke and Micro. She never lost her promise ring either (much to Fiddle's dissapointment). 

It was some time around noon that she began to get ready for another shift at work. Why did Fiddle have to call in so often now? Y/N couldn't think of a time these past few weeks that she had off work. She almost considered not going to work.

She did get to work eventually, being ten minutes late and unapologetic for her tardiness. Y/N didn't see anyone around today, and took it as an opportunity to get some quality work done.

A few boxes had been dropped off today for shipping. The instruction being, (as a stickynote on the right of them read) 'organise them in alphabetical order'. Annoyingly enough, the labels were in a different place on every box. 

"GOOGEL", now just who the hell was sending mail to him? "Jalan C", Y/N felt a distinct deja vu upon reading this name, but couldn't place it directly. The other names on the boxes were ones that were unfamiliar to her. 

It had been around an hour or two by the time she finished organizing them in the order that had quickly proved to be a pain in the ass. What she had noticed though, was that one of the boxes wasn't taped down correctly. Reaching for the tape, she began to replace the old tape. That had indeed proved to be a rather noisy task. Y/N almost hadn't caught the sound of the 'Employees ONLY!' door clicking behind her.

Footsteps started to walk towards the front door. Had they not seen her right infront of them? There was absolutley no way they hadn't. 

"So where are you going?" She found herself saying coldly. Immediatly regretting both her tone of voice, and the choice she made to speak to whoever was in the building with her.

That disgusting mimic laugh she hated responded back. It was 74j, and he was... 74j.

"I thought that was you, but I couldn't be too sure."