chapter twenty four | eve

"No. Fucking.way." Diana and Makensie say taking turns on each word after telling them what happened with Grayson.

I grab a pillow and start hitting my face "ugh I am the unluckiest person ever!" I say.

Diana let's out a scoff "you sure are, I mean you finally have the chance and you blow it. Shame on you." She says shaking her head slowly.

I flip her of and turn to Makensie "well on the bright side, at least you know he wants to fuck you." She says shrugging.

I give her a deadpanned look "wow geez thanks that's helpful." I say back

"Come here luv." Makensie says bringing Diana and me into a group hug.

"Why are boys stupid." Diana says. After we break our hug.

"Well your two boys are stupid, Carter Is just, weird." Makensie says.

"Now that's true." I say pointing at her.

After school today we all came to my house and we've just been talking since. From what happened with me and Gray, to how Makensie and Carter wanting to move in together after they graduate, all the way up to how Diana and Marcus finally have confessed their feelings for each other, but neither
one makes a move.

We hear a ding coming from Makensie's phone and she looks at it. "It's the guys saying if we want to hangout with them, because Aria is coming." She squeals in excitement.

"Omg Yess!!" Me and Diana say, Aria is such a sweet girl! The times we hangout with her are always a blast.

As we get ready, we start talking about competition. "I'm so happy you got the solo." Diana says as she puts on her jeans. "Me too, I'm so excited." I say applying my mascara. You deserve it girl, I know you'll do amazing." Makensie says putting on her earrings.

Since it's gotten colder we decided to go with a more warmer outfit.

I have a cropped Newport Beach shirt on with some dark mom jeans, and with a black North Face puffer jacket.

Diana wore a white cropped shirt, with a black and white plaid shirt, some light wash mom jeans, and some black and white air Jordan 1s