chapter 11

(My stories quality is shit but meh)

The Russo-American forces with their commanding officer's have gained knowledge of the whereabouts of the Adran Capital, and what they need to look out for.

First is that, unlike the Elben capital, where it was huge, with a large population, but is in a flat plain. The Adran capital was like a fortress, built in a tall hill, surrounded by smaller hills, with no flat surfaces. They have also gotten footages of its general layout, and defenses, and it was to be expected of any medieval fortress, their palace, or keep is surrounded by walls, and on top of them are, what seem to be cannons, but it was too thin to be one, one of the officers suspected that it might one of their 'magical' weapons they use.

They also notice some man made structures, with large holes on them a kilometer away, from the capital, it is unknown what these were, and the officers saw this as a potential threat, so they armed their troops with heavier equipment, just in case.

Just like Nunstrut castle It will we surrounded to prevent their King to escape, their interest in the Adran king, is the same as the Elben one, surrender and information.

-----------------------------------------------

A column of tanks, LAV's, IFV's, APC's etc. Are moving through the dirt road path towards their capital. They roam through the vast wilderness of this other world, passing through some majestic scenery that they have never seen before, the people inside these machines, intrigued by the spectacular scenery this world posses, from the majestic unicorn, where some were dumbfounded off, that their childhood animal was real, to the glowing flying birds flying in the sky, some even saw small flying islands, which confused them how it was so.

They pass by a beautiful river, that was brimming with life, complete with some glowing plants that would sparkle ever so often. The wheels and tracks, splashes against the water, scaring them away. They then continue towards a plain.

The ride to the Adran capital was uneventful, as expected, knowing that a medieval kingdom would take weeks or months for information to travel all around the kingdom, and when they do receive it, it will most likely be old. And that when the information is about an enemy force, then it would likely be too late.

In under an hour, the drones on the sky notify them of their arrival near their capital, they stop and soon began preparing for the assault.

.

.

.

The drones have sent coordinates to the artillery which they adjusted their aim accordingly.They soon fired repeatedly non stop, until they were almost of out of ammo.

They soon fired repeatedly non stop, until they were almost of out of ammo

(

Ignore the snow out, this was the only picture I could find that looked Russian)