𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐢!

The video starts with rachel's intro, after the intro, you'll be welcomed with rachel waving at the camera

The video starts with rachel's intro, after the intro, you'll be welcomed with rachel waving at the camera. "Hello Ellie's! Welcome or Welcome back to my channel, today we'll just hang out with the one and only jeon somi! Yes, her and I think she'll be vlogging too. I'll be going and take her with me, so..let's go!" She said.

"Hi bestie!" Rachel excitedly exclaims, "hello bestie!" Somi says as she goes inside the car, "hello rachel's vlog!" Somi said as she waves into the camera, "hello somi's vlog!" Rachel said.

"So, how's life?" Rachel asks, "it's going great actually. I've been kinda busy because of my upcoming comeback..." Somi replies, "ahh! I'm excited for it, congrats for the win again, you deserved it!" "Thank you so much! How about you? How's life going?" .

"It's great, I've been planning on something, but yeah! Where are we going again?" Rachel asks, making somi face palm. "We're going to the mall, and have a picnic at the beach." Somi replies, "oh, I forgot, I'm busy thinking about what should I order".

"We are here! Oh look, they have new things out." Rachel says as the two goes inside the store, "I think I'll be buying this jeans, how about you?" Somi asks, "I think I'll buy this jeans too, is that all?" "Yep, who's paying?"
"Let's not fight about this again, let's just you know" "yeah, you're right."

After paying, the two left and went straight to gucci. "Damn, look at that!" Somi says, as she looked at the bag, "wow...that's so creative" rachel says. "Do you reckon I should buy this?" Somi asks, "I think you should, it could literally fit in every outfit."

After 20 minutes of roaming around the store, they finally decided on what they will buy. " We bought a bag, bag each..that's all! After like 20 minutes."

"Let's go to forever 21 then?" "Yep, let's gaur!". "Wow, I love this scent! I think I'll buy it" Rachel says, "yep! It smells so good, it fits you" somi says. At the end, the two ended up buying a whole outfit.

The two left the mall, and go to the beach for their picnic. "Wow, the waves..the aestheticalizisasionism!" Rachel says, "is that even a word.." somi says confused.
"Anyways we have strawberry cake..fruits and drinks! Wow" somi says,"we'll just set it up!" Rachel says as the video started to time lapse. "Yep, we'll just take pictures and maybe hang out at my place, that's all in this vlog, I hope you enjoyed it. Also subscribe to somi's channel, the link will be in the description!" Rachel said as the two says goodbye to their vlog.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Hey y'all, don't forget to vote! Take care!! <'3