C13 Dead?

Scott sat there naked and slow clapped, "I always knew you would be worthy of me but for you to go to this extent. Wow."

"I... is she dead?! Did I just kill her?!" You panicked and covered your mouth in shock. What did you just do? Since when did you have the strength to hold someone up by their neck? "Am i a murderer?" You looked at your hands in denial. "I can't be... no no no no no."

Scott stood up and placed his one arm around you while another stroked your face, "it's okay. We clean up bodies pretty well over here. It's like it never happened."

"You planned this didn't you?" You threw Scott's arm off you. "You planned for me to come back here and see you with her. So you could see what I would do."

"Yes and no. I just wanted to see if you still regard me as your mate but I didn't expect you to kill her. That's on you." Scott lifted your chin up and kissed you on the lips. "You're worthy."

You pushed Scott away. "You're sick."

"If I didn't do that, how would I know if you still wanted me as your mate?" Scott took out his phone and rang someone. "Come into the main hall. There's a mess for you to clear. Make it like a suicide or something. I don't care. Just get rid of it."

"Just like that? It??? You call her an IT?? She was just sucking you off. What the hell?"

"I was thinking about you while she did it. I only want you Hazel." Scott took your hand in his.

"You've got a sick way of showing it. I'm leaving." You stomped off feeling disgusted with yourself and Scott.

"You'll be back. Like all mates do." Scott shouted as you ran off.

You fell to your knees the moment you stepped into your own territory, unbelieving of what you just did. Veera was shocked at herself too. It was her gone full rage that caused the messed.

"I actually don't feel that bad for ending her. She had it coming. She was messing with our mate."

"Veera!? How could you say that!? She was a life you just ended! You almost sound like Scott!"

"Maybe that's why he's our mate? Because we are alike. Wolves fight each other for territory and die on the battlefield. One life ended is just something small."

You were speechless at what Veera just said, how could she? Its like she had to regards to the living. "I can't even believe that you're my wolf. You got influenced by Scott's wolf so easily. You're starting to terrify me."

"Well don't be. I'm you. You're me. We are the same but you wouldn't admit. You wanted to kill her too but you don't dare admit it."

You looked at your hands that became claws, "is this the real me?"

"Hazel?"

You looked up and saw Jason, one of your study buddy from school. He's a tall and skinny blonde with pale skin, his hair colour only made him look even paler but even with pale skin he still looks so handsome. Any girl would just die just to get to spend a day with him.

"Jason? Damn somebody spam cologne today. You smell so sweet yet manly."

Jason laughed, "what are you doing here? Out in the woods? Enjoying the sun?

"Oh um I just came from Scott's place and was on the way home but I got tired."

"Let me walk you home?" Jason reached his hands out to help you up.

You grab hold of Jason's hand, "Sure I guess. I need to return you your study notes too, since school has ended."

You two engaged in small talks which made you both giggle and laugh on the way home.

"Want to come in? Or wait here while I get your notes?" You asked.