C15 True mate

Riley grabbed a marker from your table and put it in your hands, "write on my arm. Call my other mate out, I want to reject her in front of you. I want to tell her that I've marked you and not her."

You stared at the marker in your hands, "rye- I don't think I should do this. I don't think I can do it. I can't see you hurting someone else because of me. If she were to come and only to find out you need to challenge the alpha or the worse case scenario is she need to fight me for your mark. I- I don't know about this rye."

"Then I'll do it. To prove to you that I only want you." He took the marker that was in your hand and wrote "hey." On his right arm.

There was no reply.

"Maybe my other arm." He wrote it in a weird way as he was left handed. He couldn't use his right hand to write. Few seconds later, there was indeed a reply.

You gulped, "I don't think I can see this." You quickly left but Riley caught you by your wrist.

"Haze- your arm... it has my writing." Riley spotted the word "hey" on your right arm.

"Huh?" Confused, you take a look at your arm. He's right. His writing is on your arm. Veera was confused as well, "how is it possible?"

"This is on my right arm but me and Scott has always communicated with on my left arm. Is it because we are right handed? It doesn't make sense. I don't get it." You scratched your head.

"It doesn't matter! You're my mate too!" Riley was ecstatic, Vuk was happily wagging his tail too. "I can't wait to tell the others, you're mine and since I've marked you first. Scott has no chance."

"No don't. ... if you say that, people will just gossiped more on how I'm truly born to be a marked slut with two mates." You frowned in worry.

"I need to see Scott." you immediately dashed out of the house and went to his place.

......

"Scott!" You shouted while panting at the same time, trying to catch your breath. "Give me your right arm and a marker."

Scott gave you a confused look, "okay?" You wrote on Scott's hand and true enough there was a reply back. "So my theory is true. Everyone has two soulmates but have to decide on one."

You took a sigh of relief. "And people call me a marked slut, when it's just destined for everyone to have two but only decide on one."

Scott looked at his arm confused, "I have another mate?"

You nodded, "maybe that's why I couldn't resist you and Riley. Both of you are my mate and I have to decide which one of you is my mate for life." You took another breath of relief and smiled. "So I'm not crazy, it's just the mate instinct..."

"I won't share you. I don't like sharing my stuff." Scott growled. "I want you. I've stated that from the start. Even if this new mate comes along, I just want you."

Seeing you smile to yourself, Scott pounced on you, pinning you down on the ground. "Why?! Why is it so hard for my own mate to accept me?! Why am I the only one who have to fight for my mate when other mates just come naturally to them?! Do you know how much it hurts me and my wolf inside?!"

Even though Scott was shouting fiercely directly at you but you see the tears in his eyes. He's really hurting inside. Scott looks so tough on the outside but yet he's so vulnerable in front of his mate.

"Scott..." you said his name softly and gently which made him calm down.

With tears flowing, he didn't want you to see. He rest his head on your chest while still pinning you down. "It hurts so damn bad. I never knew it hurt this bad. It feels like my insides are tearing apart."